Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
Ferguson should be next for Khabib.
Should be, but there seems to be some real issues making that fight, I assume Tony wants a big payday and the UFC brass are playing hardball.

145 to 170 is up two weight classes last time I checked. He was fighting at 145 at the time and had not competed at 155 in the UFC yet.

Conor had a pro boxing match with a world champion despite not having a pro match before. And it was a pretty entertaining contest until Conor gased.

Conor fought Khabib because he wanted the 155 title back.

There was nothing lucky about it. He told the shot that would put Aldo down before the fight. Keep dreaming Alice, wonder land is right around the corner.

He just asked for a fight. I guess the UFC will choose his opponent for the date.

conor was already gone fight at 155 so he you acting like he wasnt in 10 days gone fight rda at 155. so it 1 class a jump to fight at 170.

conor already said he signed the deal for jan 18th so what will he say when he not fighting jan 18th.

conor vs floyd was fixed. floyd said he string it along and put conor overs until the ref helps end it nicely. it a classic wwe move of the top guy winning but not crushing the prospect. john cena, the undertake, triple hhh, or hbk did it all the time

conor was already gone fight at 155 so he you acting like he wasnt in 10 days gone fight rda at 155. so it 1 class a jump to fight at 170.

conor already said he signed the deal for jan 18th so what will he say when he not fighting jan 18th.

conor vs floyd was fixed. floyd said he string it along and put conor overs until the ref helps end it nicely. it a classic wwe move of the top guy winning but not crushing the prospect. john cena, the undertake, triple hhh, or hbk did it all the time
He had not competed at 155 in the UFC at the time. So that's 2 weight classes. Sorry, but this is a fact.

I don't know, last I heard he was fighting in January. But if he is not my guess would be he would say something like " hey, I am not fighting in January now." ?

I don't think it was a total fix.

Conor vs Ronald McDonald for the Balloon World Championship!!!!
McDonalds vs Burger King!
It’s gonna be a classic!

AA1A13E3-F5F4-40EE-955E-86F17B802E09.jpeg

He had not competed at 155 in the UFC at the time. So that's 2 weight classes. Sorry, but this is a fact.

I don't know, last I heard he was fighting in January. But if he is not my guess would be he would say something like " hey, I am not fighting in January now." ?

I don't think it was a total fix.

but it not like he wasnt signed to fight at 155 and in a few days was gone weight in at 155. it not like on 10 days notice he said i was gone fight at 145 fuck it i do 170.

the floyd fight was a title fix. how good would it been if floyd won in under a min plus floyd knows a good fight makes it easier to sell the rematch. the fix was in.

but it not like he wasnt signed to fight at 155 and in a few days was gone weight in at 155. it not like on 10 days notice he said i was gone fight at 145 fuck it i do 170.

the floyd fight was a title fix. how good would it been if floyd won in under a min plus floyd knows a good fight makes it easier to sell the rematch. the fix was in.
That's true enough.
But he still came up from 145.

You think Floyd wanted to turtle up for 8 rounds against a 145 mma fighter with a pro boxing record of 0 and 0 to sell a rematch?
I don't claim to be a genius or anything but if Floyd could have took Conor out before he gassed it would have looked like the Tenshin match.

But that's my opinion and you have yours, so that's ok.

That's true enough.
But he still came up from 145.

You think Floyd wanted to turtle up for 8 rounds against a 145 mma fighter with a pro boxing record of 0 and 0 to sell a rematch?
I don't claim to be a genius or anything but if Floyd could have took Conor out before he gassed it would have looked like the Tenshin match.

But that's my opinion and you have yours, so that's ok.

floyd is all about the money and beating conor in 60 seconds how could he even try to see a rematch.

notice how after the fight ended like once a month floyd would say he open for a rematch hey conor where you at.

floyd was all about the way to fight the easist wins and make the easist pay checks.

also the tenshin thing wasnt a real fight so it didnt matter what happened. it was more like a sparring sessions. there was no judges and what was it 4 rounds.

floyd is all about the money and beating conor in 60 seconds how could he even try to see a rematch.

notice how after the fight ended like once a month floyd would say he open for a rematch hey conor where you at.

floyd was all about the way to fight the easist wins and make the easist pay checks.

also the tenshin thing wasnt a real fight so it didnt matter what happened. it was more like a sparring sessions. there was no judges and what was it 4 rounds.
They were supposed to have a mma match after but floyd declined. I don't really blame him. It would not have been as competitive as the boxing match and Floyd could have gotten badly injured.

Or it could have looked like Pauli vs Artem if Conor decided to just strike with his hands.

I don't think the Tenshin match lasted a round. I also don't think they were sparring. Your sparring partners should not be trying to ko you.

They were supposed to have a mma match after but floyd declined. I don't really blame him. It would not have been as competitive as the boxing match and Floyd could have gotten badly injured.

Or it could have looked like Pauli vs Artem if Conor decided to just strike with his hands.

I don't think the Tenshin match lasted a round. I also don't think they were sparring. Your sparring partners should not be trying to ko you.

floyd was never getting in to a mma cage and any ufc fans things that crazy. floyd protected never losing and was never getting into a mma cage and risk his hands being broken in those small gloves.

the tenshin thing wasnt a real fight. notice it wasnt going onto floyd record cause it wasnt a real one.

Will we get another announcement of an upcoming announcement

Thread is already 7 days old. I guess they gotta keep the suspense seeing how blockbuster a fight Cerrone is and all:confused:

floyd was never getting in to a mma cage and any ufc fans things that crazy. floyd protected never losing and was never getting into a mma cage and risk his hands being broken in those small gloves.

the tenshin thing wasnt a real fight. notice it wasnt going onto floyd record cause it wasnt a real one.
That's what I am saying.
But the deal was Conor do the boxing match and then Floyd do the mma match.
But Floyd knew he himself was never getting inside the octagon.

It was an exhibition bout.

That's what I am saying.

floyd never said he was getting into a mma cage.

That's what I am saying.

Everybody in the world knows that Floyd will never step foot in an MMA cage. He wouldn’t even allow kicks vs Tenshin.

So.......

How many announcements of a future announcement, before be get a actually announcement of a fight against a name???

<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>

So.......

How many announcements of a future announcement, before be get a actually announcement of a fight against a name???

<{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}><{MindBrown}>
It’s almost like they are waiting for something to happen or not happen as the case may be.

Yes he did

floyd posting a video of him getting into a mma cage ment nothing. floyd saying something to tmz is meaning less. floyd was never risking losing a fight in a mma cage when he could fight cans in a boxing ring. why do you think floyd was trolling khabib and nate diaz.

floyd posting a video of him getting into a mma cage ment nothing. floyd saying something to tmz is meaning less. floyd was never risking losing a fight in a mma cage when he could fight cans in a boxing ring. why do you think floyd was trolling khabib and nate diaz.
I am with you on his intention. I was just mentioning what he said.

Conor had a pro boxing match with a world champion despite not having a pro match before. And it was a pretty entertaining contest until Conor gased..
It was only entertaining (to morons) and went as long as it did because floyd knew he had to put on a show. If he had wanted he would have taken conor out wthin 2-3 rds (conor would have lasted longer than tenshin because he damn near LHW (boxing)) size).

If you didn't realize that conor was being carried then you're idiot.

And LOL and trying to spin the narrative of conor fighting a world champion like floyd with no experience - it was conor conning his fanbase and Floyd conning conor and his clueless fanbase.

Back