Conor's fan base

Nobody pays any attention to that shit anymore dummy. Almost all the old school posters on here have had multiple accounts. I started my first account after the first Randy and Chuck fight. The fact that someone has maintained one that long just shows that they have no balls....GTFO!

me and my 2005 (only) account have bigger balls than you'll ever have
<BC1>

And his haters are Liberal tolerant cucks.SMH

well seems his haters won as he got smashed by khabib and begged for a year for a rematch without getting what he wants :D

Lol, no balls? Bud, making alt accounts shows no balls. Scared to lose your main account, huh? Or did you just get banned that much? Either way, It shows you come here to troll and shit talk and not because you are actually someone who tries to engage in serious MMA conversation. Your name is even Hatorade. You're too full of bitterness to truly appreciate everything the sport has to offer.
Sherdog is a shit talking fun site for entertainment with a bit of real conversation here and there. That is the point of it. How the fuck is a meaningful conversation going to come from a thread like this retard?

Nobody said shit about alt accounts. It means I've been hit with the ban-hammer multiple over the years, committed suicide a few times, taken breaks and lost a few bets. You've been on this site for over 10 years and still don't understand what Sherdog actually is...........pathetic

I was actually fighting in 2005.......so probably not

yeah sure, of course, like every sherdogger you're a 6-4 250 ripped who stopped fighting because you make more money trading or modelling or whatever
<YeahOKJen>

on a sidenote, there are worse things than fighting (MMA I assume you meant) and which require bigger balls, FYI, (not that I believe you, but just sayin')
to be fair, you did say probably, so you must already know that

Sherdog is a shit talking fun site for entertainment with a bit of real conversation here and there. That is the point of it. How the fuck is a meaningful conversation going to come from a thread like this retard?

Nobody said shit about alt accounts. It means I've been hit with the ban-hammer multiple over the years, committed suicide a few times, taken breaks and lost a few bets. You've been on this site for over 10 years and still don't understand what Sherdog actually is...........pathetic

SD is what you make of it and you apparently don't make much of it. To each their own though. If trolling is your thing than good for you. Just don't think you're actually a serious fan, when you actively choose not to be one in a place for MMA fans.
Making dumb generalized assumptions about Conor, his fans and Da Boss because he is critical of Conor haters. If you truly think his post was grounds to determine he was a blind nuthugger then that just means you are a blind hater. Because even though I did not agree with his statement, it wasn't anything suggesting he is a casual or is obsessed by Conor. Because it wasn't a statement about the sport itself or about Conor.

The whole idea that either party is inherently liberal is really, really far fetched, IMO. Conor especially because he has been all but PC.

SD is what you make of it and you apparently don't make much of it. To each their own though. If trolling is your thing than good for you. Just don't think you're actually a serious fan, when you actively choose not to be one in a place for MMA fans.
Making dumb generalized assumptions about Conor, his fans and Da Boss because he is critical of Conor haters. If you truly think his post was grounds to determine he was a blind nuthugger then that just means you are a blind hater. Because even though I did not agree with his statement, it wasn't anything suggesting he is a casual or is obsessed by Conor. Because it wasn't a statement about the sport itself or about Conor.

The whole idea that either party is inherently liberal is really, really far fetched, IMO. Conor especially because he has been all but PC.
It's not trolling......you're supposed to be flaming people on here ya dumb motherfucker. Once again, THIS IS SHERDOG

If you want to have nothing but mostly serious or meaningful conversations about ANYTHING, this is not the site for it.

It's not trolling......you're supposed to be flaming people on here ya dumb motherfucker. Once again, THIS IS SHERDOG

If you want to have nothing but mostly serious or meaningful conversations about ANYTHING, this is not the site for it.

You are supposed to be flaming people, huh? I'm not surprised you got banned that often. Maybe read up on the rules and guidelines again, bud.

You're supposed to talk MMA in the MMA sub-forums. You have Off Topic sub-forum for all your immature flaming needs for all the insecure people who need to flame people to feel good about themselves.

I have plenty of meaningful and serious conversations on here, because again, SD is what you make of it. I make it a place where I can have serious conversations about the sport I love and a plethora of other subjects. Because it's what's best for me and it's also what's best for the people I interact with. I'd wager you'd enjoy genuine & serious conversation about any of the subjects covered on this site. Might want to try it out some time, if you're not scurred that is.

<209Bitch>

yeah sure, of course, like every sherdogger you're a 6-4 250 ripped who stopped fighting because you make more money trading or modelling or whatever
<YeahOKJen>

on a sidenote, there are worse things than fighting (MMA I assume you meant) and which require bigger balls, FYI, (not that I believe you, but just sayin')
to be fair, you did say probably, so you must already know that
Nah, I'm 5'9" 174lbs and in my 40's. I own a small business that nets me about 60k a year. I stopped fighting because I didn't enjoy it anymore. I never started fighting with the delusion that I was going to turn it into a living or even fight pro. I have a wrestling background, and understand that food chain and how it translates to MMA. It just got to where I didn't see the point to it, and I started to really despise training for fights, while developing other interests outside of sports.

I said probably because you never know who on here is a combat vet, big wave surfer, races Motocross etc. Yes, there are things that take more balls than MMA, but That's also subjective. I was on a 125ft boom lift once for a temp job, and I though I was going to have a heart attack, yet there's dude's that do that every day that have never been in a fight their entire life.

Last edited:
I’m not sure but I’ve followed the sport since the 90s and I love watching him fight.
As with all fan bases their are a lot of idiots. And on the other side there’s people who are haters and want successful people to fail.

but I’d youre a fight fan I would think you would be a fan of his as he’s very exciting to watch fight and has fought in several weigh divisions taking on all comers in the process.

I'd wager you'd enjoy genuine & serious conversation about any of the subjects covered on this site. Might want to try it out some time, if you're not scurred that is.

<209Bitch>

I have genuine & serious conversations about MMA, BJJ, Boxing etc on other forums.
I come to Sherdog for the memes, shoops, and flamethrowing ike most people. This site has always been the worst of the worst.

I hope that's Irish Americans bro

However, I can assure you modern Irish are soft as fuck

Especially southerners

Us boys in the north have more balls

LOL, the north is full of cucks who've spent the last 100 years sucking up to the brits, only for them to dump you for Brexit. You're so pussified you to use an english flag and anthem because you're not even worthy of having your own.

<{hughesimpress}> Who knows man, all's I know is they all share that annoying gene.

Conor sells fights like no other . He makes the sport we love bigger, richer and just plain better. He isn’t my fav fighter but a Conor event is the biggest in our sport even w/o any belts involved, that says something.

All Conor fans are 6 foot 6 + and absolutely shredded.

This is the typical Conor hater that spams "Khabib Champ!" and "#TapMachine" on sherdog, twitter, or instagram:
c03aa3c5dc1bc264dc4e376408c5196b.jpg

Bro, ur way off...

10908030-6801203-image-a-24_1552430875884.jpg

<DirkMavs>

You also gotta love the haters trying to say it's all losers of some sort, and posting their descriptions or pics or whatever. While disregarding the fact that all the rich, successful celebrities who come to events come for him. Everyone in here is more successful than Leonardo DiCaprio, Tony Robbins, Odell Beckham, Baker Mayfield, Tom Brady, Mathew McConaughy, David Spade, Gordon Ramsey, etc etc etc. lol

Back