Conor's fan base

torry

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is Conor's fan base mostly made up of irish Americans males just curious.

Are you trying to suggest the most popular fighter in the history of the sport only has Irish American male fans?

Typical Conor fan is some newb casual alcoholic with a shamrock tattoo on his arm that thinks he's of Irish decent.

he said the Russian people were flooding the streets in his praise. So he all of Russia is his fans too.

Are you trying to suggest the most popular fighter in the history of the sport only has Irish American male fans?
I said mostly and have you seen the crowds at his events not much diversity there
Typical Conor fan is some newb casual alcoholic with a shamrock tattoo on his arm that thinks he's of Irish decent.
That's what I see when I look at the crowds at his events.

Mostly whites to be honest, but I feel people are more inclined to support fighters of their own race.

Conor's Fan Base
2222523486_fcc9118fdf_o.jpg

Mostly whites to be honest, but I feel people are more inclined to support fighters of their own race.
It's something know body wants to admit look at the conor vs floyd fight.

he said the Russian people were flooding the streets in his praise. So he all of Russia is his fans too.
He doesn't have fans in Russia, he has Khabib's haters in Russia, mostly among Russian nationalistic people. Conor would be hated in Russia if not Khabib. Not much people in Russia like the antics of guys like Conor, but it works cause he's Bib's antagonist.

His fans and his haters are equally awful. I don't know why people can't look at the man's career objectively.

And his haters are Liberal tolerant cucks.SMH

And his haters are Liberal tolerant cucks.SMH
Like Khabib...........LOL

Nah man, Conor is a liberal from a very liberal country with a big mouth that can't stay out of trouble outside the ring. These are all things that conservative minded people don't typically like.

Conor is huge because of his casual fan base. He runs his mouth and has made a ton of money. People like you see that and think to themselves "he's so fucking kewl" because that's more important to you than the actual fight.

He doesn't have fans in Russia, he has Khabib's haters in Russia, mostly among Russian nationalistic people. Conor would be hated in Russia if not Khabib. Not much people in Russia like the antics of guys like Conor, but it works cause he's Bib's antagonist.
Not true he had a big Russian following long before he crossed paths with Khabib.

E.g. a typical Russian bar when Conor fought Aldo

Back