Conor's fan base

Not true he had a big Russian following long before he crossed paths with Khabib.

E.g. a typical Russian bar when Conor fought Aldo

Look around, that is not a typical Russian bar. There probably isn’t even a Russian in that bar.

Like Khabib...........LOL

Nah man, Conor is a liberal from a very liberal country with a big mouth that can't stay out of trouble outside the ring. These are all things that conservative minded people don't typically like.

Conor is huge because of his casual fan base. He runs his mouth and has made a ton of money. People like you see that and think to themselves "he's so fucking kewl" because that's more important to you than the actual fight.
Nope Couldnt be more wrong. (speaking for myself) Never been a fan of the trash talk. I get it that most of its for promotion though. Im a fan of Conor as a fighter and he has never been in a boring fight. What he or any other fighter does outside of the ring is their business. I do however feel that fighters should at least "try" to be role models though.

Conor's Fan Base
2222523486_fcc9118fdf_o.jpg
This ^

All Conor fans are 6 foot 6 + and absolutely shredded.

This is the typical Conor hater that spams "Khabib Champ!" and "#TapMachine" on sherdog, twitter, or instagram:
c03aa3c5dc1bc264dc4e376408c5196b.jpg

His fans respect the player and the grind.

His haters go on reddit and start r/incel

All Conor fans are 6 foot 6 + and absolutely shredded.

This is the typical Conor hater that spams "Khabib Champ!" and "#TapMachine" on sherdog, twitter, or instagram:
c03aa3c5dc1bc264dc4e376408c5196b.jpg
Conor fans probably get turned on by that guy

Like Khabib...........LOL

Nah man, Conor is a liberal from a very liberal country with a big mouth that can't stay out of trouble outside the ring. These are all things that conservative minded people don't typically like.

Conor is huge because of his casual fan base. He runs his mouth and has made a ton of money. People like you see that and think to themselves "he's so fucking kewl" because that's more important to you than the actual fight.
Lol if conor retired right now his fans would be like "well he made money and has nothing left to prove. Khabib's lucky that sober conor didnt go after him. 13 seconds baby,13 seconds!"

fanbase is filled of spoon fed suburban dudes who think that they had it tough on them and are shy IRL so they overcompensate and try to find themselves in a MMA fighter that lied about being poor and is overall a cokehead with a lot of money

Mostly whites to be honest, but I feel people are more inclined to support fighters of their own race.

And I guarantee you over 50% of Conor's haters (myself included) are white as well.

Conor fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he is the most popular fighter with most fans who makes the most money

Conor fans are 5'10 in their mum high heels and are definite virgins

They also have a Cheeto addiction and only moved on to MMA after realising wwe is fake

It’s someone who has no life and never achieved anything so he fantasizes that he is an average short mma fighter with a big mouth

I hope that's Irish Americans bro

However, I can assure you modern Irish are soft as fuck

Especially southerners

Us boys in the north have more balls
Actual Irish are always down for a scrap. Growing up in Sydney I would always see them outside an Irish bar brawling with bouncers (who are big Islanders) or each other. Never been to Ireland yet though. Keen to one day!

Back