Conor's brilliant uppercut

Unless you Tyson-esque - uppercuts need to be followed by some thing else as its just a head picker upper

Khabib sucked out his power in the first round, Conor's arms and lungs were filled with lead at that point.

"He caught me 2 or 3 times in the 3rd round, with a right uppercut and a left hand also. And I thought to myself: "Is that It? Is that what they were all talking about?". It was nothing, I didn't feel any significant power behind those shots". That's how Khabib described that moment while meeting with his fans in Yekaterinburg

khabib won everywhere. that said him boxing anyone, amateur or pro would be absurd.
His take dn threat and versatility makes his standup decent

If Khabib was 5'4" 145lbs, it would have been shook city bro

Damn, that totally changed the outcome of the fight. We got it wrong, guys. Give the W to Conor.

It was a nice punch. Arguably his best moment of the fight.

We all know his the rest of them highlights go tho and it’s McG getting his shit pushed in.

Whatever you have to post to help you sleep at night TS.

His uppercuts are woeful his technique is laughable. Both hands totally woeful.

How he gets away with this in MMA is insane.

Pretty much all of Conor's punching is a joke but by far his most flawed trait is that exact one in the OP, where he leans over to this right for what reason I don't know, in that position he does one of two things, telegraphs a right uppercut where he lunges across the canvass or throws a shitty left straight with nothing on it because the position of his legs are totally wrong for that punch.

Either way it's fucking stupid.

A lead uppercut that did absolutely nothing.

<{danawhoah}>

One of Conor's best combos is the lead uppercut to pick the chin up and then smacks it with the straight left. He landed the setup but not the punch that does the damage.

To bad he can hurt only fighters shorter than him.

Not even McGregor fans can deny it at this point.
#spoonfed

I guess it's ineffectual against glass-jawed rats, eh?

Ts, take balls out of mouth. This is charlie z level of pathetic.

Okay, that's two guys in a row who ate Dat Left and didn't Dieded

Sort it out SBG

4oT3pbV.png
4oT3pbV.png
4oT3pbV.png
4oT3pbV.png

Conor threads are cancer. You have apologists, "boxing experts", financial fans, and people who can't tell right from left all in one place.

There not really much snap on that uppercut, Conor isn't Shane Carwin..

Back