Conor would murk these dudes

I have to lean that way too...Tony doesn't absorb that many shots from Conor without kissing canvas.

Is this what Conor fans resort to, wait until a fighter fight then talk about him. He would get own by Tony, theres a reason why he never talk shit about Tony.

Am i wrong? I saw better boxing between Katie Taylor and Persoon ffs. Tonys the deaf fool

I honestly have no clue. I'm just talking shit because that's what we do on Sherdog. Not watching the fight right now...but I'm putting money on either if they fight Conor.

LMFAO. Not only would Cowboy punish Conor, Tony would end that mans life.

Yeah except that chance is 70 percent
giphy.gif

I honestly have no clue. I'm just talking shit because that's what we do on Sherdog. Not watching the fight right now...but I'm putting money on either if they fight Conor.
Obviously

You gotta be fucking kidding me, Tony would flat out molest him and submit him in 3. Far too relentless, well rounded, with amazing cardio.

Conor doesn’t hit anywhere near hard enough at 155 to KO Tony.

The first round of Tony vs. Conor would be great. I think Conor would take round 1 like Cowboy did.

Round two would turn at the 3 minute mark and Tony would take over. If there were a round three it would be brutal as Conor gassed.

Striking wise, Conor is Ali compared to these guys

Even in a boxing match I doubt he stands a chance. Especially vs cowboy, he is huge. I’m pretty sure you are trolling.

Back