Conor would murk these dudes

Sloppy as fuck
lmao both would finish Connor, I think you forget they both have great chins and black belts in bjj. They are literally superior versions of nate.

You gotta be fucking kidding me, Tony would flat out molest him and submit him in 3. Far too relentless, well rounded, with amazing cardio.

Conor doesn’t hit anywhere near hard enough at 155 to KO Tony.
hits hard enough to KO Alvarez and a Diaz bro 3 times. How many fighters have done that?

The fight would look a bit different vs Conor. Tony clearly targeted the body with his kicks bc Cowboy is weaker there so he was willing to take some shots to do it.
Also both would've tried to mix in takedowns vs Conor.
In a hands only fight Conor crushes both. Hopefully we see Conor-Tony next because Khabib is set to fight Dustin in autumn

cerrone can go 25 mins no problem and tony just gassed him in under two rounds

conor has seven minutes of cardio. he would be done after two minutes with EL CUCUY, PAPI

Conor would murk these dudes

giphy.gif

You gotta be fucking kidding me, Tony would flat out molest him and submit him in 3. Far too relentless, well rounded, with amazing cardio.

Conor doesn’t hit anywhere near hard enough at 155 to KO Tony.
Youre an idiot

Conor was just as slow and sloppy in his last fight

Ufc 205 conor would whoop Cerrone, but now i dont think he beats either.

I have to lean that way too...Tony doesn't absorb that many shots from Conor without kissing canvas.
Yes, he does. Tony is not a manlet and Conor's "power" is overrated. Tony is a barbarian and unlike punching bag Nate, he actually hurts people. We'd probably witness the first death in the octagon and it would be a sad day in Ireland.

I always felt like Cowboy vs Mcgregor would be a 55/45 going for Conor and Tony would chew him up and spit him to the side of the road. I still believe that, more than ever.

On the same damn night! That’s what they were fighting for, the chance to get a red panty night and fight Conor McGregor for the big money.

Since there wasn’t a proper conclusion and both fighters are pissed off, I say give them both the fight, on the same damn night, back to back. Conor cerrone co main then Conor Ferguson main event.

Did you see them both hanging their chins in the air ahahahaha whole fight I kept thinking one left from Conor and this is over and the way they just leave their chins wide open begging to be hit, it would be harder to miss! Conor would find their chin with ease with that straight left. Fights wouldn’t last 2 minutes.

Zero defence.

Conor won't ever accept a fight with an actual lunatic and savage like Tony. Tony is legit crazy, Conor has beer and cocaine muscles

Well, we will never know because hes too scare to fight Tony and Cowboy.

Conor fans are like Fedor fans now. You guys are pathetic.

It's like me waiting for someone in the middle division to crap the bed and make a thread on how Silva is teh greatest, blah blah blah. Straight loser mentality, or should I say bitch mentality.

That's why he keeps running from Tony?

Back