Conor would murk these dudes

McGregor will never fight ferguson anyways. Not a big enough draw for the risk.

Haha the Irish Clown would gas during the first round and get finished in the 2nd :D

I'd favor him against Cowboy.

He'd have a round to finish Tony. If he didn't get it done in one, he'd be fucked.

When it comes to stand up Conor has probably the best boxing of any fighter

giphy.gif

<36>

Their wide open chins and defence were ridiculously bad. Anybody saying Conor wouldn't connect clean isn't being objective.

Well, we will never know because hes too scare to fight Tony and Cowboy.

Ducking Tony and Cowboy to take the easy fight in Khabib is what you are saying?
Makes sense.
I wonder if MMA fans are dumber than European soccer fans.

LoL Tony would put a fucking clinic on Conman. He can't handle that kind of pressure with his shit tier cardio.

Conor who? Oh, the guy who hasn't won a fight or even been in one except on twitter for almost 3 years?

He has a good chance against Cerrone. Against Ferguson... I don't know. Connor gasses after 8 mins of fighting. Ferguson can fight at a fast pace for 25 mins.

Conor would be gassed in the first 3 minutes of dealing with Tony's pace.

McGregor will never fight ferguson anyways. Not a big enough draw for the risk.
Until Tony becomes champ. But even then i'm sure Conor will be pissing himself at the though of getting in there with Tony.

Conor would be gassed in the first 3 minutes of dealing with Tony's pace.
if Tony fights like tonight he is getting KOed inside of 3 minutes.
I would imagine he fights smarter, kicks more, mixes takedowns, moves more and avoids trading sloppy punches with his chin high.

Conor would gas and quit vs Tony. Then post some deep analysis on Instagram about energy and adjustments like he always does.

Conor would gas and quit vs Tony. Then post some deep analysis on Instagram about energy and adjustments like he always does.
Always does? Dun do bheal a mhaicin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back