Conor will teep the tummy

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and Gas out Khabib. His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.

this wont go past a minute lol. conor stops take down, knocks him out.. easy night for him...

Khabib has never gassed. Doubt he's going to start now.

this wont go past a minute lol. conor stops take down, knocks him out.. easy night for him...
McGregor has a grand total of 1 KO in the first minute in his entire UFC career. Gonna get his second one against a guy who's never lost a round or been knocked down?

I doubt it.

His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.

This.

LOL @ people thinking that this fight is over as soon as Khabib takes Conor down. He WILL take him down and Conor will survive, get back up and butcher him on feet.

Throwing kicks against somebody who tries to take you down?

Great idea, TS.

I think Khabib is going to struggle in this matchup. Khabib's open mat takedowns aren't that great and he relies on herding you to the fence to get you taken down. It's a 50/50 fight for me tbh. BJJSCout has by far the best videos on this matchup.

McGregor has a grand total of 1 KO in the first minute in his entire UFC career. Gonna get his second one against a guy who's never lost a round or been knocked down?

I doubt it.
Never lost a round?

Unaware of the Tibau fight?

Also Conor's wins are all over much tougher fighters though Khabib is undefeated.

What makes you think Khabib will gas?

you guys do know this is going to be a wrestling match, don't you?

Worked for Barboza, don't see why it wouldn't for Conor.

Never lost a round?

Unaware of the Tibau fight?

Also Conor's wins are all over much tougher fighters though Khabib is undefeated.
He won every round on every judges scorecard in the Tibau fight.

Also, Nurmagomedov would beat everyone McGregor has ever fought. And he certainly wouldn't get choked out by Nate fucking Diaz.

Khabib will maul him and Conor will be helpless

giphy.gif

I doubt it.
lol at never lost a round. dude basically lost a fight. Khabib's stand up is garbage. you can argue all you want but be prepared to make " khabib is out of his prime" and such post after he loses the fight. Conor knocks him out fast and gets the easy payday. Khabibs first 16 fights are against nobodies who dont even have a wiki, he has one good win against RDA.thats it.. people overrate him and are going to be very upset when he loses.. (thats if he doesnt pull out before which is very likely)

and Gas out Khabib. His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.
You have to be trolling or joking.

I think Khabib is going to struggle in this matchup. Khabib's open mat takedowns aren't that great and he relies on herding you to the fence to get you taken down. It's a 50/50 fight for me tbh. BJJSCout has by far the best videos on this matchup.
BJJ Scout is a hack.
Talks a lot. Says very little.

Back