Conor will teep the tummy

Khabib has shown 5 rounds of relentless cardio. conor has shown he gasses after 8 minutes, even without wrestling.
I agree Khabib has shown more.
But I do think Conor showed he can recover, when he gassed in the 2nd Diaz fight, but still came back to win the 4th round.

Khabib has shown 5 rounds of relentless cardio. conor has shown he gasses after 8 minutes, even without wrestling.
But I do think Conor showed he can recover, when he came back to win the 4th round versus

and Gas out Khabib. His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.
Wasn't it Connor and his nut hugger's excuse that he gassed vs a 10 day camp (in Cabo doing tequila168_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz_0_0.jpg la shots) Nate?

It's a full kit bet...aka, avatar, location, sig, everything is fair game for the winner.

And of course we don't sing, that's what makes it fun.
oh. I wont do the signing thing but will do the avatar bet... i will figure something out for your new avi.. u wanna change it for one or two months?

Conor will teep the tummy and Gas out Khabib.

#TheBrainOfAConorFan
giphy.gif

He won every round on every judges scorecard in the Tibau fight.

Also, Nurmagomedov would beat everyone McGregor has ever fought. And he certainly wouldn't get choked out by Nate fucking Diaz.
Aldo is a nightmare match up for Khabib. Don't be absurd.

But I do think Conor showed he can recover, when he came back to win the 4th round versus Nate, who has solid cardio.
> So you missed round 4 of the Nate rematch?
5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg
That was round 5 though

Aldo is a nightmare match up for Khabib. Don't be absurd.
I thought that as I was posting but Sherdog is no place for nuance, dammit. I would love to see that fight.

oh. I wont do the signing thing but will do the avatar bet... i will figure something out for your new avi.. u wanna change it for one or two months?
Honestly bro, I like the fun bets. Kit bets are cool, but making the loser do something funny is so much better.

I'm sure you can find another person to av bet for this, I'll find someone else for a more entertaining bet.

It's all ifs buts and maybes

I rate both fighters very highly

But McG will KO Khabib

It's all ifs buts and maybes

I rate both fighters very highly

But McG will KO Khabib

and Gas out Khabib. His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.
LOL at the thought of Conor having gas left after two rounds under Khabib....

LOL at the thought of Conor having gas left after two rounds under Khabib....

If Conor willingly gives Khabib a kick to catch, it's going to be a long night for him.

Conor gasses even when he's in 100% full control of the fight. Look at his fight vs Nate both times. He was visibly gassed by the 2nd/3rd. Same thing with Mayweather. Floyd let him dictate and control the beginning of the fight and Conor still gassed.

If Khabib gets on top and lands brutal GnP, it'll take Conor's energy even quicker.

Khabib will get a takedown and 1 full round of Conor being on his back will drain 90% of his cardio. Khabib can and will control where the fight takes place if he wants. Conor will not have any cardio for the 3rd round, I guarantee that.

Even if Khabib can manage to weather the storm for the first 2 rounds without any takedowns, Conor will gass himself out for the 3rd round. Easy takedown for Khabib at this point if Conor happens to still be there to answer a 3rd round. Conor will wilt and give up in the 3rd if he makes it that far.

If Conor willingly gives Khabib a kick to catch, it's going to be a long night for him.

Conor gasses even when he's in 100% full control of the fight. Look at his fight vs Nate both times. He was visibly gassed by the 2nd/3rd. Same thing with Mayweather. Floyd let him dictate and control the beginning of the fight and Conor still gassed.

If Khabib gets on top and lands brutal GnP, it'll take Conor's energy even quicker.

Khabib will get a takedown and 1 full round of Conor being on his back will drain 90% of his cardio. Khabib can and will control where the fight takes place if he wants. Conor will not have any cardio for the 3rd round, I guarantee that.

Even if Khabib can manage to weather the storm for the first 2 rounds without any takedowns, Conor will gass himself out for the 3rd round. Easy takedown for Khabib at this point if Conor happens to still be there to answer a 3rd round. Conor will wilt and give up in the 3rd if he makes it that far.

Back