Conor will teep the tummy

and Gas out Khabib. His head is hard enough to withstand two rounds of GnP and then Khabib will be completely spent and Conor will come in with that left hand and put him to bed.
Oh now I see the disagreeing part you were talking about in the other thread.

<36>

<{Heymansnicker}>
So you missed round 4 of the Nate rematch?
5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

lol at never lost a round. dude basically lost a fight. Khabib's stand up is garbage. you can argue all you want but be prepared to make " khabib is out of his prime" and such post after he loses the fight. Conor knocks him out fast and gets the easy payday. Khabibs first 16 fights are against nobodies who dont even have a wiki, he has one good win against RDA.thats it.. people overrate him and are going to be very upset when he loses.. (thats if he doesnt pull out before which is very likely)
As compared to the guy who's been outwrestled and beaten by gatekeepers?

Lol, yeah beating unknowns is so much worse than losing to them :rolleyes:

As compared to the guy who's been outwrestled and beaten by gatekeepers?

Lol, yeah beating unknowns is so much worse than losing to them :rolleyes:
just be prepared to make " Khabib is past his prime" or " khabib was never that good" post in the future. You all overrate him and then will get upset when he loses. Im not a conor fan but its an easy win for him.Conor has beaten huge names, Khabib hasnt. ANyone who has bothered to watch a khabib fight knows his standup is garbage. Conor sleeps him.

Why would he wrestle? Let him sit in guard for two round and gas the fuck out
How else would he be taken down? Lol what are you even talking about?

Khabib has shown 5 rounds of relentless cardio. conor has shown he gasses after 8 minutes, even without wrestling.

Khabib is going to maul him worse than he did Michael Johnson.

He was just laying on his back, talking to the ref, when Mendes took him to the ground. Afterwards, Mini Mendes gassed out.
So now we're acting like conor has more than 2 rounds of cardio?

How else would he be taken down? Lol what are you even talking about?

Khabib has shown 5 rounds of relentless cardio. conor has shown he gasses after 8 minutes, even without wrestling.

Khabib is going to maul him worse than he did Michael Johnson.
lol you are going to be very upset after the fight... your the type of person who obsesses over someone losing, than gets mad when they dont ... get your excuses ready.

just be prepared to make " Khabib is past his prime" or " khabib was never that good" post in the future. You all overrate him and then will get upset when he loses. Im not a conor fan but its an easy win for him.Conor has beaten huge names, Khabib hasnt. ANyone who has bothered to watch a khabib fight knows his standup is garbage. Conor sleeps him.
Let's make a bet on it. Kit bet plus loser has to post a video on this forum of them singing a song of the winners choice.

Let's make a bet on it. Kit bet plus loser has to post a video on this forum of them singing a song of the winners choice.
wtf is a kit?
i dont sing but will gladly do a avi bet with you... Khabib is going to pull out anyways but I will do a 2 month avi bet with you.

You realize Khabib gassed hard for his last fight right?!
Khabib won 50-43.

conor barely got a majority decision and ended the fight getting his ass kicked on his back.

Yeah, clearly similar...

A Conor vs Mendez-esque prediction, Joe

Last edited:
I think Khabib is going to struggle in this matchup. Khabib's open mat takedowns aren't that great and he relies on herding you to the fence to get you taken down. It's a 50/50 fight for me tbh. BJJSCout has by far the best videos on this matchup.
Why do people still post this garbage. His mid cage td is fine. There are multiple examples of this.

wtf is a kit?
i dont sing but will gladly do a avi bet with you... Khabib is going to pull out anyways but I will do a 2 month avi bet with you.
It's a full kit bet...aka, avatar, location, sig, everything is fair game for the winner.

And of course we don't sing, that's what makes it fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back