Conor will break Masvidal's fastest KO record to hype their fight

People act like McGregor has been fighting regularly for years..... he hasn't. I don't know how he has his ranking other than helping him maintain his hype for rare matches like this. When any fighter hasn't been practicing their trade regularly for years they will get rusty and not be who they were in their prime, that is where McGregor is at. And Cowboy has been fighting regularly for Many years. This is an easy one to predict, Cowboy will play great defense round one as he does then later in the match a frustrated McGregor will make a mistake and Cowboy will capitalize on it. Though Cerrone lost his last two he is much more raw, ready for a real MMA fight than McGregor.
yea but Cowboy's chin is shaky from all those wars

That's the real reason he chose Cowboy. He knows he can beat Gaethje easily as well due to the way they match up, but with JG's heart and durability it would take a few minutes.

Conor knows how to hype a fight like no one else, and after this I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vs Jorge breaks the PPV record set by Conor vs Khabib.
Account bet?

i can see them rushing to the center and Conor landing a flush lead right hook and then a left cross or high kick to end him and as long as he doesn't jump on him the ref can call it immediately.

<Fedor23>
I think mcg should win but if a guy in this fight is landing a head kick its the one with several wins by ko from them but the guy who has never hurt an opponent with one.

gloves behind the back mundane postering Conrad, Donald is properly fooked
GargantuanUncomfortableHousefly-size_restricted.gif

<36>
wtf get over it nerds. LITERALLY EVERY MANLY MAN COULD GET IT ABOUT THIS FAST and Masvidal was lucky to be the one matched up with that loser. come the fuck on...

Donald cerrone will be no walk in the park. I have no clue where this narrative came from. He's a hella tough fight
We don't believe in Cowboy Cerrone's mentality. This should be an easy fight for him, but his "scared cat" approach to fighting keeps Conor in the fight, and possibly a win.

I could be wrong but Cowboy has lost most times he was used as a stepping stop to propel another fighter.

In case anyone forgot why Conor pabs get so much hate, TS is the reason.

yea but Cowboy's chin is shaky from all those wars
True, but I'm saying they are far apart in ability. After Conor's last loss and just how slow he was generally, he has to show a big step up to be considered close to the fighter he was. IDK why people are saying Cowboy is an underdog when Conor hasn't won a fight in more than three years. That alone shows a lot of rust so again how is he favored.... ? I don't get it.

I'm fine with Conner taking a fighter of this caliber, after such a long layoff. I don't see the sense of matching him up with people like Khabib after such a long layoff, unless you want to intentionally see him lose.

I want to see excitement in the sport and see the guy in some epic fights.

Having said that, I think Cowboy takes this fight. I think Conner is done. Which gets us back to these pointless long-ass layoffs.

I think mcg should win but if a guy in this fight is landing a head kick its the one with several wins by ko from them but the guy who has never hurt an opponent with one.
if Gonzaga can ko Cro-Cop with a head kick, Conor can ko Cowboy with one.

get your shit together.

True, but I'm saying they are far apart in ability. After Conor's last loss and just how slow he was generally, he has to show a big step up to be considered close to the fighter he was. IDK why people are saying Cowboy is an underdog when Conor hasn't won a fight in more than three years. That alone shows a lot of rust so again how is he favored.... ? I don't get it.
Cowboy had been tko'd
I don't think connor has
Cowboy drinks 5 days a week through his training camps
but I guess Connor has been partying in vegas so that's probably a wash

He's tailor made for Connor. Fights tall chin right there for the Left cross over a jab

regardless of rust or wear and tear it's a favorable matchup for Connor

No in that case he would have fought Aldo again

Conor will hit Cowboy so hard that time will reverse itself.

In order to beat that record, you need to duplicate what Jorge did, but faster. I think that records gonna be safe for a really really really long time. Hell, I don't think it'll ever be broken. Perfect running flying knee landed at the perfect time.

4 seconds or failure

TS knows how to finish in 4 secs....

:)

Back