Conor will break Masvidal's fastest KO record to hype their fight

I don’t get all the love for Gathje. Supposedly Cowboy is a BS warmup fight for Conor but Cowboy is far and away Gathje’s best W. Doesn’t seem like intelligent logic.

A Gaethje with no defence roaming forward punching and kicking nearly ruined Poirier. This Gaethje minus reckless abandon is a real threat to anyone.

Conor manages to look more impressive in his wins somehow. I'd like to see them smash it out.

That's the real reason he chose Cowboy. He knows he can beat Gaethje easily as well due to the way they match up, but with JG's heart and durability it would take a few minutes.

Conor knows how to hype a fight like no one else, and after this I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vs Jorge breaks the PPV record set by Conor vs Khabib.
You are a moron. Your title says he WILL, then you say you won't be surprised. You don't even agree with yourself.

That's the real reason he chose Cowboy. He knows he can beat Gaethje easily as well due to the way they match up, but with JG's heart and durability it would take a few minutes.

Conor knows how to hype a fight like no one else, and after this I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vs Jorge breaks the PPV record set by Conor vs Khabib.
By the way. You were 100% wrong. HE failed. Just like you. Failure.

Back