Conor will break Masvidal's fastest KO record to hype their fight

Agreed TS, Conor scared shitless of Gathje

if that happens Dana will blow a big load in his pants

Conor would have to rush in and take the first shot... and he’s a counter striker. Hmm maybe something like KZ vs Hominick would be possible here

giphy.gif

wtf get over it nerds. LITERALLY EVERY MANLY MAN COULD GET IT ABOUT THIS FAST and Masvidal was lucky to be the one matched up with that loser. come the fuck on...
I guess that sounded ridiculous enough that you believed I was a part of Conrad’s Boner Brigade....

<36>

Cowboy had been tko'd
I don't think connor has
Cowboy drinks 5 days a week through his training camps
but I guess Connor has been partying in vegas so that's probably a wash

He's tailor made for Connor. Fights tall chin right there for the Left cross over a jab

regardless of rust or wear and tear it's a favorable matchup for Connor

I know I sound repetitive, but you sound like you saw that very famous left cross just the other day. Conor hasn't knocked out an opponent with that in over 3 years. I'm saying we don't know if he's the same fighter from then, his last fight he didn't look like the same fighter I remember

Tbh its going to be really hard to break jorges record. That was such a spectacular k.o against a top opponent that you sherdoggers had a boner for

That's the real reason he chose Cowboy. He knows he can beat Gaethje easily as well due to the way they match up, but with JG's heart and durability it would take a few minutes.

Conor knows how to hype a fight like no one else, and after this I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vs Jorge breaks the PPV record set by Conor vs Khabib.
I agree TS, good post!!!!

b89e4a68b62e608a319db2529b2e57ed087b48607afae5c4a2ba3f6ca7bbbea3.jpg

Agreed TS, Conor scared shitless of Gathje
I don’t get all the love for Gathje. Supposedly Cowboy is a BS warmup fight for Conor but Cowboy is far and away Gathje’s best W. Doesn’t seem like intelligent logic.

I don’t get all the love for Gathje. Supposedly Cowboy is a BS warmup fight for Conor but Cowboy is far and away Gathje’s best W. Doesn’t seem like intelligent logic.

Their bias is straight up disturbing and cult like. Gaethje and Conor also have common opponents in Poirier and Alvarez....

Donald cerrone will be no walk in the park. I have no clue where this narrative came from. He's a hella tough fight

Some people thrive when the pressure is on, others crumble. Cerrone seems to have a very bad habit of falling apart when it counts.

I think mcg should win but if a guy in this fight is landing a head kick its the one with several wins by ko from them but the guy who has never hurt an opponent with one.
how'd you like that head kick?

{<jordan}

It was clear he tried to break the record, Donald ducked just in time or it would have played out like a fiddle.

Becaue everybody is awesome and the man to crush Conor until he beats them. Then they sucked, were never that good, had a short camp or took a dive.

That's the real reason he chose Cowboy. He knows he can beat Gaethje easily as well due to the way they match up, but with JG's heart and durability it would take a few minutes.

Conor knows how to hype a fight like no one else, and after this I wouldn't be surprised if Conor vs Jorge breaks the PPV record set by Conor vs Khabib.

Jesus, hope you feel better soon man.

Back