Conor will beat EVERY LW and WW fighters right now, except for Khabib. Here are 2 simple reasons why

Where’d you get thatcowboy was finished 5 out of his last 7?
At the time that Conor fought him, Cowboy was 4-3 in his last 7, with 2 of those 3 losses via TKO, and 3 of his 4 wins via TKO/Submission.

Cowboy ain't a real welterweight. Lawler still got plenty in the tank to, unlike Cerrone. Cerrone had been finished with strikes in his last 5 from 7, he really had no chance.

Recipe for pretzel (non-vegan):
1 cage
1 Conor, whole
1 Demian, whole
Put the Conor and the Demian in the cage, stir, remove the pretzel from under the Demian as soon as it is ready.
For hamburger, just substitute the Demian with some Kamaru.

Conor will beat EVERY top LW and WW fighters right now (including Usman)... except for Khabib, and here are 2 simple reasons why (and I'm not referring to skill differences):

1. The UFC cannot pay Khabib enough in exchange for giving up his legacy (undefeated LW champ).

2. Unlike other UFC fighters, Khabib cannot be bullied into accepting an "offer that he cannot refuse".

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Vladimir-Putin-Conor-McGregor-1029890.jpg
Such a ridiculous post. So much silliness in here

At the end Khabib will grab the money because he's not the guy you think he is. He's the one who started to chase the money and he'll do it again. Mark my words.

lol

Conor should stay far away from Usman
Also i think Khabib and Conor will fight again,when the time is right and the deal is sweet enough.

Where’d you get thatcowboy was finished 5 out of his last 7?
At the time that Conor fought him, Cowboy was 4-3 in his last 7, with 2 of those 3 losses via TKO, and 3 of his 4 wins via TKO/Submission.
Drugs and alcohol... honestly no idea. Maybe I suffer dyslexia?

Makes sense, Khabib has a different way to view the world.

It’s ridiculous how weak the average human mind is. It’s also crazy how easy it is to manipulate the psychology of a human brain. Conor could have faced a toddler in there and the UFC would have no problem convincing the masses that Conor is back to being some “god like figure”.

Fanboys don’t realise that investing so much emotion in to a guy who doesn’t care or know you exist is pointless and fruitless. It’s a pathetic way for a man to live his life.

I think he’s implying McGregor’s fights are fixed and Khabib is the only one way th enough integrity not to make a deal.

I don’t buy all these fixed fight conspiracy theories. Brock, Ronda, and others were major draws for the company but they still got their asses kicked fair and square.
It wasn't a fix but that fight on saturday was a strategic and well thought slam dunk for conor.

You get cowboy who was a very good fighter at 170 2-3yrs ago but is shot now - but they won't ever let on to that - they'll just hold on to the past and use that to justify conor kicking a dead horse and all the fallout afterwards.

He was fighting Justin's leftovers.

He takes out a guy on a 2 fight losing streak who was knocked the fuck out in his last fight and suddenly he's going to take out Mas, Khabib, Usman, then move to boxing and KO Manny and Floyd.

This is such a ridiculous statement cause hes yet to fight an actual welterweight.
Jesus H........

I believe Nate is an actual welter.....now but not when Conor fought him .....twice and neither was an impressive performance against a mid tier 155er.

The continued welterweight baseless talk of Conor McGregor continues. Let him fight a relevant welter ( I'm talking top 20 so I'm giving him much wiggle room or even 25), beat him and then and only then I can change my stance.

Only 1 reason is needed.

In the centuries long debate "who would win, the best grappler or the best striker" we now know the answer (and only a few are surprised).

But what about Herb Dean OP? Nevermind even that didn't work in the first match up.

I saw nothing in their fight to make me think Conor has a chance of winning a rematch. Can you give me a breakdown of why Conor would beat him? I think everyone should await this before biting to the ts' troll attempt

I don't believe Conor would beat Khabib in a rematch. Conor would beat all the other top LWs and WWs, for the same 2 reasons that he would not beat Khabib.

In all fairness to Conor, he probably does beat everyone except Khabib.
It would be great for him to stick around so we can see all the potential fights.
Even Kevin Lee and Islam who have a wrestler base, I can imagine them leaving some opening for Conor to bash them in the head and claim a win.
I reckon Paul Felder would give Conor a good fight. He's got a chin and never shows much in the way of running out of gas in the later rounds.
I think Felder would eventually lose a close decision though.

Ahh. Just read title again.
Hah! No! He does not beat all the other WW's.
He'd be dragged around like a chew toy by guys like Woodley, Demian Maia, Usman, Colby and Wonderboy would outpoint him.
I can see Ponzinibbio knocking out Conor too.

Back