Conor will beat EVERY LW and WW fighters right now, except for Khabib. Here are 2 simple reasons why

So if Conor knows khabib won't accept... Why not call out masvidal ? Conor vs Jorge would do insane numbers. You can forget about khabib at that point.

Conor will beat EVERY top LW and WW fighters right now (including Usman)...

but Conor will never beat Khabib, and here are 2 simple reasons why (and I'm not referring to just skill differences):

1. The UFC cannot pay Khabib enough in exchange for giving up his legacy (undefeated LW champ).

2. Unlike other UFC fighters, Khabib cannot be bullied into accepting "an offer that he cannot refuse".

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Vladimir-Putin-Conor-McGregor-1029890.jpg

You're forgetting the most important argument.

3. Khabib's skillset is Conor's cryptonite

but Conor will never beat Khabib, and here are 2 simple reasons why (and I'm not referring to just skill differences):

1. The UFC cannot pay Khabib enough in exchange for giving up his legacy (undefeated LW champ).

2. Unlike other UFC fighters, Khabib cannot be bullied into accepting "an offer that he cannot refuse".

He can’t be bullied.
Except when a crazy warlord offers him a car...8E186828-3C01-4429-AD6A-8628462F04D1.jpeg<Moves><Moves><Moves>

I saw nothing in their fight to make me think Conor has a chance of winning a rematch. Can you give me a breakdown of why Conor would beat him? I think everyone should await this before biting to the ts' troll attempt
well
Maybe cuz if he focused and came back not permeated by his major success of a product Proper Twelve and shown by Dustin the jaw crank tap is just unnecessary, he finishes it. Khabib is a BUM with NO stand up on top of all that, let's not fugget. Undefeated in rematches and sniffer should experience it I guess...
tenor.gif

It’s ridiculous how weak the average human mind is. It’s also crazy how easy it is to manipulate the psychology of a human brain. Conor could have faced a toddler in there and the UFC would have no problem convincing the masses that Conor is back to being some “god like figure”.

Fanboys don’t realise that investing so much emotion in to a guy who doesn’t care or know you exist is pointless and fruitless. It’s a pathetic way for a man to live his life.

Saddest thing is you'll take a lot backlash for saying the truth and very few ppl that would agree with you...

So if Conor knows khabib won't accept... Why not call out masvidal ? Conor vs Jorge would do insane numbers. You can forget about khabib at that point.

I'm sure Masvidal would love to fight Conor for the money.

Is this still a thing? He beat Cowboy since, does that mean he takes Khabib in the rematch with 100% certainty? cOnOr 2.o!

TS is a moron.

Khabib, Tony, Usman, Masvidal, Colby all 100% beat Conrat. Nate is still 50/50.

Conor would beat every LW and WW?Islam Makhachev is just mini khabib would beat him the same way. FKL should be able to submit him in the first 2. Kamaru Usman and Colby Covington sexually harass him to a win. Dude what the fuck are you talking about.

well
Maybe cuz if he focused and came back not permeated by his major success of a product Proper Twelve and shown by Dustin the jaw crank tap is just unnecessary, he finishes it. Khabib is a BUM with NO stand up on top of all that, let's not fugget. Undefeated in rematches and sniffer should experience it I guess...
tenor.gif
you said rematches ?
how many does he have ?
must be more then 1 if you say rematches or you just shit urself

C'mon, choked by Nate and barely got by him the second time?

Nah, man... that's a flawed talent right there. Conor is fun to watch and a great one-rounder but that's it.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

Colby would fuck up Conor and Khabib. If snoozeman didnt fake a groin shot hed have been tkod.

Back