Conor will beat EVERY LW and WW fighters right now, except for Khabib. Here are 2 simple reasons why

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Conor will beat EVERY top LW and WW fighters right now (including Usman)...

but Conor will never beat Khabib, and here are 2 simple reasons why (and I'm not referring to just skill differences):

1. The UFC cannot pay Khabib enough in exchange for giving up his legacy (undefeated LW champ).

2. Unlike other UFC fighters, Khabib cannot be bullied into accepting "an offer that he cannot refuse".

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Vladimir-Putin-Conor-McGregor-1029890.jpg

Last edited:
Is nr. 1 implying Conor would beat Khabib? Seriously, it's fun to have Conor back an there's a ton of good match ups for him out there but fuck off with this striker vs Khabib shit. Max, Dustin, Mas, Conor... I don't care. Keep them away from Khabib.

I saw nothing in their fight to make me think Conor has a chance of winning a rematch. Can you give me a breakdown of why Conor would beat him? I think everyone should await this before biting to the ts' troll attempt

Khabib will do what he’s told. Dana doesn’t give a fuck

I think he’s implying McGregor’s fights are fixed and Khabib is the only one way th enough integrity not to make a deal.

I don’t buy all these fixed fight conspiracy theories. Brock, Ronda, and others were major draws for the company but they still got their asses kicked fair and square.

Put Conor in there with Lawler.
Someone brought this up and I dismissed this when I first read it yesterday, but... I would like to see it. Maybe not as much as other match ups, but I'd watch.

Fucking delusional Conor fanboys lmao

Cowboy ain't a real welterweight. Lawler still got plenty in the tank to, unlike Cerrone. Cerrone had been finished with strikes in his last 5 from 7, he really had no chance.

Lawler is too hittable, would get KO'd. Conor is too small for many of the 170 top guys, Usman is much bigger. Conor might weigh 170 but his natural frame is quite small and lean.

Slow down guys.. Conor just beat 37 y.o Donald Cerrone.

Did anyone read the op

We heard the same shit about Jones, but prime Gus made prime Jones look white.

Back