Conor was walking around 177 lbs last time, how big will he be this time?

3twq0k.gif

That's what I thought too, the weight and the narrative change, so they have a built in excuse if he loses, or overcoming a huge disparity for the win so he can get an immediate title shot at LW

Yep, their motives are pretty clear. Some people just want to believe though.

You posted up a goofy photo of a body builder muscle bro and used that as an example of 'what 180lbs looks like.'

What you've said is so stupid at face value, it doesn't require any further discussion.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ya huge difference here bro and Hendricks clearly bigger then the bb guy I posted

Conor was at least 160 in the cage at FW, and that is being conservative.

Was Conor only 8 lbs heavier in his fight against Nate than he was against Aldo? Fuck no.

He was much larger.

Anyone who doesn't think Conor cut against Nate is retarded.
No you're retarded to think he could have put on more than 8 lbs in the few months between those fights .. It is virtually impossible ... And 8 pounds of muscle is fucking huge for someone his size ... How do u not know this

What is exactly your point?
My point was I posted a person who was 5 9 and 180 and said he was bigger than Conor them some guy said the guy I posted was bigger than Hendricks ... So I posted a pic to refresh his memory on what Hendricks looked like as the gentleman was confused

lol ok Billy
But you're still quoting me.
Say something relevant to the thread topic or don't post.

There's a topic and us guys come and talk about it..

But what are you doing here ?

something relevant or don't post please.

And stop quoting me

Owen Roddy knows Conor's body better than almost anyone else on the planet whose name doesn't rhyme with Bee Bevlin. The 16-year veteran of John Kavanagh's SBG team and Conor's striking coach Roddy said not long before the first fight with Nate:

"Conor would love to [fight Robbie Lawler]. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'." --- LINK

So what say ye Sherdog, do you expect Conorbless to be bigger, smaller or the same for the rematch?

(For the record, Gil Melendez told MMA Junkie Radio a couple of days before the fight Nate would be cutting from 178.)

183 pounds.

Connor barely made 168 the last time lol dude walks around 160-162 at most. Just like people use to claim Anderson was 215 before cutting yet he's never been over what 203 lbs?? . People always exaggerate about their weight . I'm 235 lbs and when people ask I tell them 245 lol

Hell of a "100%" dude. He specifically said he wakes up "on weight" at 170 pounds, and that Diaz "has 30 pounds on me" as Diaz was walking around at 200 pounds.
I'm pretty sur to have heard 20 pounds, even if in the transcript in his websites it says 30 pounds.
I'm gonna hear it againt

And this is why we need to have a separate weigh in the night of the fights like many boxing matches have, it has no bearing on the pay scale or judging but satisfies the curiosities of fans like I who love statistics.

What I don't understand is why they refuse to even consider the idea that Mcgregor can weight 180-85 between camps.
"quit using weight as an excuse" - HardKore

Answered your own question.

Again highlighting your comically stupid hypocrisy. Weight ONLY matters to you if it's someone is talking about McGregor's heaviness.

According to his nutmunchers, Conor wakes up and walks around at 149 ( Easy natural bantamweight ) and Nate is fucking 250 LBS and HUGE and STRONG AS FUCK.

This. Everyone and their mama knows he's the biggest FW on the roster, by far, and it's not even up for debate. He's a natural LW, and it's clear as day. He's had more LW fights than FW fights, before entering the UFC, so it shouldn't even be up for debate. Before the Nate ass whooping, Conor needs to move up, and fight at his natural weight class, he's killing himself to make FW, and looks like a concentration camp victim.

After the ass whooping. Conor is amn average sized FW, and should fight nowhere near LW, and especially not WW (even though the fight wasn't actually contested by 2 legit WWs that night, and this upcoming Saturday. Face the music, Conor nut riders, he isn't the god you guys think he is when he doesn't have 30 lbs. and 10 inches on his opponent.

"quit using weight as an excuse" - HardKore

Answered your own question.

Again highlighting your comically stupid hypocrisy. Weight ONLY matters to you if it's someone is talking about McGregor's heaviness.

Lol you really are retarded, don't breed and add to the gene pool

This. Everyone and their mama knows he's the biggest FW on the roster, by far, and it's not even up for debate. He's a natural LW, and it's clear as day. He's had more LW fights than FW fights, before entering the UFC, so it shouldn't even be up for debate. Before the Nate ass whooping, Conor needs to move up, and fight at his natural weight class, he's killing himself to make FW, and looks like a concentration camp victim.

After the ass whooping. Conor is amn average sized FW, and should fight nowhere near LW, and especially not WW (even though the fight wasn't actually contested by 2 legit WWs that night, and this upcoming Saturday. Face the music, Conor nut riders, he isn't the god you guys think he is when he doesn't have 30 lbs. and 10 inches on his opponent.

B-b-but Conor can't possibly weigh 180+ between camps! He and Kavanagh said so! - disgruntled Mcgregor fan boy

McGregor has had 3 fights at LW, 1 at WW and 18 at FW.

Back