Conor was walking around 177 lbs last time, how big will he be this time?

he'll be at least 1 Shane Carwin next time he steps in the octagon.

This is an awful comparison.

Johny Hendricks is barely 5'9" and knocking on deaths door making 171, he doesn't look anything remotely like the beach muscle bro you posted. He walks into the Octagon rehydrated and with a full belly well over 180lbs and doesn't look like the squirrely photos you posted.

I've wrestled plenty of guys over the years where it is absolutely inexplicable someone their size made weight, and then the exact opposite - a guy who doesn't look big, but is ferociously strong when you lock up.

If you work backwards, we can tell when Conor makes 145lbs he is bone dry - as dry as you can possibly get - so its safe to assume he is fed and hydrated in the Octagon at 165lbs. It is not unreasonable to assume he's put on 5-10lbs.

Best post in this thread.

My "claim"? Lol. Such a drama queen.

All I did was post a quote from Conor's coach saying he walks around at 177 lbs.

Sorry it rustled your jimmies so much you can't see straight.

Where the facts homie? Where the facts?

Conor sure dug himself a hole with all the stuff he said prior to the first fight.

One of the reasons why he's so quiet now, he knows if things go south he loses all legitimacy.

One of the reasons why he's so quiet now, he knows if things go south he loses all legitimacy.
Maybe he learned a valuable lesson in humility?

Probably not though.

Owen Roddy knows Conor's body better than almost anyone else on the planet whose name doesn't rhyme with Bee Bevlin. The 16-year veteran of John Kavanagh's SBG team and Conor's striking coach Roddy said not long before the first fight with Nate:

"Conor would love to [fight Robbie Lawler]. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'." --- LINK

So what say ye Sherdog, do you expect Conorbless to be bigger, smaller or the same for the rematch?

(For the record, Gil Melendez told MMA Junkie Radio a couple of days before the fight Nate would be cutting from 178.)

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

conner walks around and fights at 152 and cuts to 145 whereas nate walks around and fights at 215 but cuts to 155.

every coner fan knows that.

I stopped reading your post when u mentioned Hendricks ...

Hendricks is thick all over how do u not see the difference
Hendricks forearm is bigger than Conners bicep

You posted up a goofy photo of a body builder muscle bro and used that as an example of 'what 180lbs looks like.'

What you've said is so stupid at face value, it doesn't require any further discussion.

Maybe he learned a valuable lesson in humility?

Probably not though.

I think in a small way, he'd never admit it publicly, but I think in a small way he did. He knows to respect every opponent across from him in the cage now.

You're in my sig to highlight the hypocrisy in anything that comes from you that's Conor related. You'll literally say anything to try and make Conor look bad, even if it contradicts the very last thing you wrote. I have no doubt that you think your opinions on Conor are the 'truth'. You can't distinguish between facts (truths) and opinions, which justs makes for redundant debating. That's another reason why you're in my sig.

I'm trying to save others from wasting their time arguing with you. A public service, if you will. Not all heroes wear capes.

Awesome job do gooder! I'm sure your fellow Mcgregor nuthuggers will thank you for you Sherdog public service.

For all the talk of coming in trimmer, he looks nearly the same to me based on the 30 min open workout vid I saw earlier today. Same gorilla arms, trunk thickness and face.

He is not close to his fight night weight at 145, which according to Ruebusch etc. was 165-170.

How much would you estimate he weighs in that video?

You posted up a goofy photo of a body builder muscle bro and used that as an example of 'what 180lbs looks like.'

What you've said is so stupid at face value, it doesn't require any further discussion.

What I don't understand is why they refuse to even consider the idea that Mcgregor can weight 180-85 between camps.

Conor was at least 160 in the cage at FW, and that is being conservative.

Was Conor only 8 lbs heavier in his fight against Nate than he was against Aldo? Fuck no.

He was much larger.

Anyone who doesn't think Conor cut against Nate is retarded.

Conor was at least 160 in the cage at FW, and that is being conservative.

Was Conor only 8 lbs heavier in his fight against Nate than he was against Aldo? Fuck no.

He was much larger.

Anyone who doesn't think Conor cut against Nate is retarded.

They don't want to be believe it, and they just take in whatever Mcgregor and his team tells them, they have their excuses ready.

doesn't happen. Conor just said he's under weight. He's around 165 a week before the fight. I know you don't want to believe it but he's a little guy.
In the 180's, he is still a little guy.. He is not implying that Conor is huge, he is simply stating the truth in that Conor walks around out of camp in the low 180s. No need to twist his input.

They don't want to be believe it, and they just take in whatever Mcgregor and his team tells them, they have their excuses ready.

Conor: "Nate is 200lb."

LOL

How much would you estimate he weighs in that video?

Around 180.

The fact he refused to reveal his current weight when asked tells me that he is trying to downplay his size. Him and his team want to propagate the myth that Nate has 20-30lbs on him.

Around 180.

The fact he refused to reveal his current weight when asked tells me that he is trying to downplay his size. Him and his team want to propagate the myth that Nate has 20-30lbs on him.

That's what I thought too, the weight and the narrative change, so they have a built in excuse if he loses, or overcoming a huge disparity for the win so he can get an immediate title shot at LW

None of them want to admit he's at that weight nor do any of his fanboys here want to believe it either. Even though many mma figures have estimated him at that weight.

It is really weird that Conor weighed in at 168 lbs at UFC 196(w/ a full belly!) It's like he had to stuff himself full of food just to get up to 168 lbs. I doubt that is true.

If he is smart he will cut to 166lbs this time or something. If I were Nate, I would do the same thing just to wreck Conor's excuse. Come in at 160lbs.

Back