Conor was walking around 177 lbs last time, how big will he be this time?

He sais during the Q&A :
" There should be no division .. I'm fighting a man who has 20 pounds on me "
So he's weighting 180 pounds 100 %
You're welcome
Hell of a "100%" dude. He specifically said he wakes up "on weight" at 170 pounds, and that Diaz "has 30 pounds on me" as Diaz was walking around at 200 pounds.

Owen Roddy knows Conor's body better than almost anyone else on the planet whose name doesn't rhyme with Bee Bevlin. The 16-year veteran of John Kavanagh's SBG team and Conor's striking coach Roddy said not long before the first fight with Nate:

"Conor would love to [fight Robbie Lawler]. Conor walks around 80 kilos (177lbs) and he'd still be cutting a bit at '77'." --- LINK

So what say ye Sherdog, do you expect Conorbless to be bigger, smaller or the same for the rematch?

(For the record, Gil Melendez told MMA Junkie Radio a couple of days before the fight Nate would be cutting from 178.)

6:30 to 7:15 says hes 170

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/13/12464100/conor-mcgregor-ufc-202-media-day-scrum

Hell of a "100%" dude. He specifically said he wakes up "on weight" at 170 pounds, and that Diaz "has 30 pounds on me" as Diaz was walking around at 200 pounds.

Of course he does... I love how he changes the narrative. Before weight doesn't matter, now its all about weight

This is an awful comparison.

Johny Hendricks is barely 5'9" and knocking on deaths door making 171, he doesn't look anything remotely like the beach muscle bro you posted. He walks into the Octagon rehydrated and with a full belly well over 180lbs and doesn't look like the squirrely photos you posted.

I've wrestled plenty of guys over the years where it is absolutely inexplicable someone their size made weight, and then the exact opposite - a guy who doesn't look big, but is ferociously strong when you lock up.

If you work backwards, we can tell when Conor makes 145lbs he is bone dry - as dry as you can possibly get - so its safe to assume he is fed and hydrated in the Octagon at 165lbs. It is not unreasonable to assume he's put on 5-10lbs.
I stopped reading your post when u mentioned Hendricks ...

Hendricks is thick all over how do u not see the difference
Hendricks forearm is bigger than Conners bicep

TS just posting quotes from Conor and Nate's own teams baby.

Cute that you're so rustled by the truth you'd impotently attempt to shoot the messenger though.

Leave the "baby" for you tinder date.

Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 5.27.18 PM.png

You were saying?

Conor didn't look like he cut a pound at his last weigh-in against Nate. Look at the bone structure of them both, they're clearly not in the same weight class. Nate probably can't even make lightweight anymore.

Is that the same Conor McGregor who tweetered that he was back on UFC-200, thanking Dana and Lorenzo for making it happen baby?

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary baby?

So he cut from 177, openly bragged about eating well with his team " John Kavanagh's "You’ve seen Conor on salads… now watch what he’s like on steak."

but weighed in at 168.

166.gif

According to his nutmunchers, Conor wakes up and walks around at 149 ( Easy natural bantamweight ) and Nate is fucking 250 LBS and HUGE and STRONG AS FUCK.
149 pounds is naturally a LW...

Am I the only one who doesn't care what weight he's at now? Or what weight he will be 24 hours out from the the fight? or what his and Diaz's re-hydration weight is come fight night?

This is what we know: Conor was prepared for a 155 fight when he was facing RDS, then two weeks out the Diaz fight was trying to be arranged due to RDS's injury, UFC wouldn't give Diaz the extra coin he wanted for cutting to 155 on short notice, so Conor said, " fuck it, weight doesn't matter, let's do it at 170."

He loses to a tough Diaz who was straight off a holiday 11 days before. We all know why this fight is at 170 again. Conor wants a clean reset - beat Diaz at the same weight they fought at the first time, with a full training camp, so there's the FULL reset on his loss. It's an ego thing. Logically, we should be seeing this fight at 155 seeing as Diaz usually fights there, can make the weight (most of the time), and is only one weight class higher than what Conor holds the belt at and has fought previously in the UFC.

I genuinely don't believe Conor is looking to push the fight at WW again just to use the 'well it's 2 weight classes higher than I usually fight' excuse if he loses again (because he used it the first time). Knowing the Conor we see in interviews, he's convinced he's beating Diaz, at the same weight, under the same circumstances, thus cancelling out his loss.

The guy doesn't like to lose and will do anything possible to eradicate any doubt about having an advantage in the rematch. Other specifics don't matter. Yes, Diaz is better suited to WW than Conor, has fought there for stints in his career with noderate success, and no matter how much 'functional' size Conor puts on, he's at a disadvantage wanting to fight Diaz at 17 again.

But he's got an ego and a blemish he wants to wipe out, and he's fucking determined to do it. Even if it's at the expense of his overall legacy. Who gives a shit what either weight right now. It doesn't matter.

you sir are very right.

big??? being muscular wont help him overcome the reach and height advantage nate has over irish jabroni.

So he blah blah bleh bloh ...

Yes, I agree, watching Conor fight on UFC-200 was great fun.

Because Conor definitely was re-instated to UFC-200.

Because Conor never, ever lies on twitter or anywhere else.

And why are you quoting me? Everything I posted is true about the guy.

You're in my sig to highlight the hypocrisy in anything that comes from you that's Conor related. You'll literally say anything to try and make Conor look bad, even if it contradicts the very last thing you wrote. I have no doubt that you think your opinions on Conor are the 'truth'. You can't distinguish between facts (truths) and opinions, which justs makes for redundant debating. That's another reason why you're in my sig.

I'm trying to save others from wasting their time arguing with you. A public service, if you will. Not all heroes wear capes.

Yes, I agree, watching Conor fight on UFC-200 was great fun.

Because Conor definitely was re-instated to UFC-200.

Because Conor never, ever lies on twitter or anywhere else.

Yup, nothing to say when another source disputes your claim? That's what I thought.

When you're used to cutting 23-25 lbs, 9 lbs is nothing.

For those accustomed to large weight cuts the first 13-15 fall off almost by accident. It's the 20th, 21st, 22nd that'll kill ya.
BS

he said he´s underweight yesterday, so he´s not cutting weiht at all

also, he also said he was underweight days before 196, weighed at 168 and said he didn´t cut at all

WTF?????

Also, nate didn´t cut weight for 196

all these connor love threads turn into hate threads inmediately

Of course he does... I love how he changes the narrative. Before weight doesn't matter, now its all about weight
Conor sure dug himself a hole with all the stuff he said prior to the first fight.

Yup, nothing to say when another source disputes your claim? That's what I thought.

My "claim"? Lol. Such a drama queen.

All I did was post a quote from Conor's coach saying he walks around at 177 lbs.

Sorry it rustled your jimmies so much you can't see straight.

Back