News Conor wants to host Bieber vs Tom Cruise, also challenges Marky Mark again

Ive been offline for some time and this news is what i come back to

wk77e7g9gug21.jpg

Cant believe im having this conversation, but at least Bieber's had some boxing lessons
Cruise is crazy though

He'll fight like he's starving. Beiber just a pussy rich kid

Cruise is crazy though

He'll fight like he's starving. Beiber just a pussy rich kid

Lol Cruise is indeed the type to try to poke your eye out, kick you in the crotch and then bitch slap you

But still, Bieber is many years his junior and has fought/trained before

Lol but everything marky marc said the other year is true . If conor wants his shares hes gotta buy em like everyone else .

By Conor's haters you mean people who enjoy fighting instead of talking bullshit on medias? People who doesn't suck his balls nonstop? Then I'm proud to be called his hater..
I mean people who bitch non stop about him like you. Yes you’re a Conor hater for sure

Fighting a great actor like Wahlberg is actually pretty dangerous, as any even decent actor would be able to emulate a fighting style pretty quickly. It's pretty much like doing an impersonation, only easier cuz you wouldn't even have to change your voice and sound like a specific fighter.
Best post of the week. That is why I keep coming back to this place :)

Easy to challenge Tom Cruise today, the guy is 56.

Bieber could never handle prime Cruise.

PfC2Tgv5S3milI0DiQDJ_Tom_Cruise_Strut.0.gif

I'm unsure if hes serious or joking or just drunk?lol

I think so.
When you manage +100 post / day.
Its gotta be.
This was my usual checklist:
Worships McGregor? ✓
Hates GSP? ✓
Averages 100 posts per day? ✓

See here:
ylRmWmc.jpg

On his third account he got dubs in one or two days, it was hilarious.

Why is Justin Bieber challenging a 56 year old man to a fight. Maybe he should call out Mark Coleman

This is so sad for a former Champ Champ

So nowadays NOT creaming your pants every time Konour posts some shit on IG = being a hater?

Back