Conor Vs Khabib ticket prices announced

its a rip off whatever the price, much much much better to watch it on TV or computer screen at home. I been to live UFC events before but stopped going because the view is never good, you spend 90% of the time looking at the big screen. unless you get super amazing seats and I can't afford that haha

Al Haymon (Floyd's boss) grossly over charges for Floyd tickets

You want to know a little secret?

The majority of Floyd tickets are comped.

Bought by Haymon and handed out to celebrities/friends to appear.

You clearly aren't aware of anything in the boxing community

Floyd has been heavily criticised for how his fights are just for celebrities, how most his tickets are comped etc.

Actual real people and real fans buy Conor tickets to come see Conor

And when a celebrity buys a ticket to come see Conor fight, it's because they genuinely wanted to come see Conor

Where as Haymon/Floyd pay celebrities to come see Floyd fight

Dana and Conor have both always said that the strategy is to have tickets still remain affordable

They couldve easily jacked up the prices, but they don't want to do what Floyd vs Manny did

Look at Canelo's fights. His tickets are dirty cheap and he sells out entire arenas of real fans

You have real fans paying to come see Conor

I think the prices are fair. If you want great seats you have to pay up a little (it still wont break the bank) If you want to go and dont have much, then you can pay for the lesser seats. There's an option for everyone

Simply sit back and enjoy the Conor show

It's Conor's world and we are just living in it
Lmao where do you conjure up these stupid "facts"? Holy fuck you're literally beyond delusional and trying biggest Conor cuckboy on Sherdog and that says a lot on these boards.

Back