Conor Vs Khabib ticket prices announced

these tickets are cheaper than the MSG show UFC 205 when Conor fought Eddie

I should know cause I was there

2.5k is nothing to me.

I understand that is a lot for many others

But im pleasantly surprised by the prices

I thought they were going to be much higher

Damn, I'm really thinking about going now and getting those floor seats.

I just hate travelling. Probably won't go. But 100% I'm buying the PPV if I don't end up going. I have never ever missed a Conor PPV

There is NOTHING like a Conor event/Conor fight

There is no greater spectacle on this earth then a Conor fight. I missed it all so much! Can't wait. So happy the KING has finally returned!! WAR Conor McGoat!

I just spent around 100$ a ticket for 226 which should be the range of $205-255$. The higher seats at tmobile arena actually arent bad and their screen is killer.

No way im paying that much though , fuck outta here.

I've paid $325 a seat for UFC in Orlando. amazing seats with best view though + our own monitors + waitress. Was better than the $215 I spent for floor tickets this past UFC in Orlando.

If you can afford to pay a little more for better seats and you're going, you should imo.

Live events are always awesome to attend though.

Justifiable?

Around 3 times the usual prices if im not mistaken

This is low compared to ticket prices for McGregor/Diaz 2, also at T-Mobile Arena.

For that, the price range was $365-$9,995 which obviously is > $205-$2,505. source

However, those prices ended up being slashed because they didn't sell as well as hoped. source

Al Haymon (Floyd's boss) grossly over charges for Floyd tickets

You want to know a little secret?

The majority of Floyd tickets are comped.

Bought by Haymon and handed out to celebrities/friends to appear.

You clearly aren't aware of anything in the boxing community

Floyd has been heavily criticised for how his fights are just for celebrities, how most his tickets are comped etc.

Actual real people and real fans buy Conor tickets to come see Conor

And when a celebrity buys a ticket to come see Conor fight, it's because they genuinely wanted to come see Conor

Where as Haymon/Floyd pay celebrities to come see Floyd fight

Dana and Conor have both always said that the strategy is to have tickets still remain affordable

They couldve easily jacked up the prices, but they don't want to do what Floyd vs Manny did

Look at Canelo's fights. His tickets are dirty cheap and he sells out entire arenas of real fans

You have real fans paying to come see Conor

I think the prices are fair. If you want great seats you have to pay up a little (it still wont break the bank) If you want to go and dont have much, then you can pay for the lesser seats. There's an option for everyone

Simply sit back and enjoy the Conor show

It's Conor's world and we are just living in it

Total garbage.

And either way, Floyd's gate's blow Conor's out the way.

Mine too, but damn if 226 wasnt a good ass time. Every fight was pretty damn good and that main event, wow that arena was electric. I was there for 213 too and that card was great as well even after it fell apart.

They might actually get me to fall for this one...again.
<{fry}>

ap-ufc-226-mixed-martial-arts_101321857-copy.jpg

Al Haymon (Floyd's boss) grossly over charges for Floyd tickets

You want to know a little secret?

The majority of Floyd tickets are comped.

Bought by Haymon and handed out to celebrities/friends to appear.

You clearly aren't aware of anything in the boxing community

Floyd has been heavily criticised for how his fights are just for celebrities, how most his tickets are comped etc.

Actual real people and real fans buy Conor tickets to come see Conor

And when a celebrity buys a ticket to come see Conor fight, it's because they genuinely wanted to come see Conor

Where as Haymon/Floyd pay celebrities to come see Floyd fight

Dana and Conor have both always said that the strategy is to have tickets still remain affordable

They couldve easily jacked up the prices, but they don't want to do what Floyd vs Manny did

Look at Canelo's fights. His tickets are dirty cheap and he sells out entire arenas of real fans

You have real fans paying to come see Conor

I think the prices are fair. If you want great seats you have to pay up a little (it still wont break the bank) If you want to go and dont have much, then you can pay for the lesser seats. There's an option for everyone

Simply sit back and enjoy the Conor show

It's Conor's world and we are just living in it

Look at this Damage Control.....Damn, you're a sad pathetic little man, and you have my pity.

Total garbage.

And either way, Floyd's gate's blow Conor's out the way.
Lol as if the known troll with an A/V of Floyd beating a 0-0 Conor like he was supposed to, is going to be objective about anything relating to Conor or Floyd

What I said is the truth. Sorry it offends you Floydboy

Floyd's gates aren't real. Its all comped and celebrities being paid to attend.

If you really want to compare

Floyd vs Berto/Marcos BOMBED. Did you know that?

Conor is and was the real A-side. Conor is the future and the real star(sun) of combat sports

That's why Floyd chased after Conor. Yeah? Floyd's "gates" blow Conor's away, and yet it was Floyd who constantly kept begging Conor to fight him.

Floyd NEEDED Conor. Conor never needed Floyd

It was Floyd who started the rumors and who was desperately chasing after Conor

Floyd: "I started the rumors. I want the Conor fight"

Boom. Now sit down

Are you not even aware of how Floyd leeched off other names to sell. Floyd could never sell on his own. Nothing about Floyd is real

Last edited:
Look at this Damage Control.....Damn, you're a sad pathetic little man, and you have my pity.

What?

You're the one with a reputation of being a horrendous racist troll who knows nothing about actual fighting. You never even actually discuss fighting. You are just trolling and race-baiting 99% of the time. I don't even feel pity for you. You deserve to be banned

Some people just do not value money....

What?

You're the one with a reputation of being a horrendous racist troll who knows nothing about actual fighting. You never even actually discuss fighting. You are just trolling and race-baiting 99% of the time. I don't even feel pity for you. You deserve to be banned
I know a lot about fighting kid.....You clearly don't know shit.

Lol as if the outcast/troll with an A/V of Floyd beating a 0-0 Conor like he was supposed to, is going to be objective

What I said is the truth. Sorry it offends you Floydboy

Floyd's gates aren't real. Its all comped and celebrities being paid to attend.

Floyd vs Berto/Marcos BOMBED

Conor is and was the real A-side. Conor is the future and the real star of combat sports

That's why Floyd chased after Conor and constantly kept begging Conor to fight him.

Floyd NEEDED Conor. Conor never needed Floyd

It was Floyd who started the rumors and who was desperately chasing after Conor

Floyd: "I started the rumors. I want the Conor fight"

Boom. Now sit down

Mayweather-Maidana bombed even though the gate was 15 million retard.

What's Conor's highest gate without Floyd?

You have no idea what goes on for Floyd's fights. Floyd's live gate number's DESTROY Conor's and that's a fact buddy.

Are you another one of these remedials who aren't aware what the B side is?

McGregor was the B side. That's a FACT.

He took a lesser precentage

His name was second on all promotion

He entered the ring first.

I.e He was the B side

Why? Because Floyd's PPV numbers and live gate numbers blow his out the water.

Consider yourself schooled.

I just spent around 100$ a ticket for 226 which should be the range of $205-255$. The higher seats at tmobile arena actually arent bad and their screen is killer.

No way im paying that much though , fuck outta here.

You will pay it AND like it

UFC 119 paid like $240 for club level seats (Mid level just above promenades)

I will never go to a live event ever again unless I get rich.

im shocked the ufc has the prices so low for a super fight

BOUT THREE MUTHA FUCKIN FIDDDDY

Back