Conor vs Khabib 3rd round

...no it doesn't lol. he looks the exact same he did when he was gassed in the mayweather and diaz fights.

literally nobody said he looked like he had an ankle injury until conor made that excuse, which he now seems to have swapped for the 'uncommitted camp' excuse.
Then you haven't watched the fight. He barely puts weight on the foot and he rolls it several times in the fight. Like I said, I think Khabib beats him every time and I am not a Conor fan, but upon rewatch you can very clearly tell something is wrong with his foot or ankle.

Then you haven't watched the fight. He barely puts weight on the foot and he rolls it several times in the fight. Like I said, I think Khabib beats him every time and I am not a Conor fan, but upon rewatch you can very clearly tell something is wrong with his foot or ankle.
Confirmation bias can be quite a potent thing

I always said he looked very flat footed and not his usual bouncy flowey self long before Conor mentioned the balloon. And its not an either or situation, he may well have both the injury and 'uncommited camp'. If it was just one or the other Conor would likely still win but lets be honest, a lot of things have to go wrong for Conor, right for Khabib for Khabib to get the win. Khabib knows this too which is why he says he needs to win something ridiculous like 10 in a row to get another shot.

Correct, Khabib shit in pants.

1Jvn0DS.gif

I've probably watched the fight more times than you lol. He does put weight on his foot. He LITERALLY stomps his feet before the fight starts. That's not something someone does with an ankle injury.

The one time he 'rolled' his foot was when he cancelled a teep kick due to Khabib backing out of range.

The problem with actually engaging in this 'balloon foot' argument is I don't really know if you're trolling or actually being serious, since >90% of the time it's trolling.
If Conor's foot was actually injured, why did he not post any dated x-rays? It's really that simple lol.

A couple notes

Conor looked like he had plenty of gas after 2 rounds of being squeezed to death and beaten by Khabib. Indicating some improvement In his conditioning and energy management relative to previous fights

The way hes moving on his back foot seems a bit off, almost appearing to give out on him at occasions. So there may be some validity to the foot injury based on this round.

For a guy known for his movement and fighting well off the back foot, he seemed fairly flat footed. Most of his weight was on his front leg.

His wrestling and TDD looked very good here, stuffed 3 takedowns

Khabibs boxing is certainly much better than we give him credit for. Great left hook.

Anyways enjoy

He cheated like fuck that can be seen

His bad foot is speculation

Maybe flat footed beause of the takedown?

You are 100% a fanboy

About time you admit it

I'm obviously a hater, but I have said more positive about Conor, than you say negative

You say we see what we want?

Follow your on advice

P.s nice trolljob 8/10

L
1Jvn0DS.gif

I've probably watched the fight more times than you lol. He does put weight on his foot. He LITERALLY stomps his feet before the fight starts. That's not something someone does with an ankle injury.

The one time he 'rolled' his foot was when he cancelled a teep kick due to Khabib backing out of range.

The problem with actually engaging in this 'balloon foot' argument is I don't really know if you're trolling or actually being serious, since >90% of the time it's trolling.
If Conor's foot was actually injured, why did he not post any dated x-rays? It's really that simple lol.

I have watched it loads too

He had no injury. He was moving very well at the beginning of the 4th

Conor did not beat khabib

Conor can not beat khabib

These guys would give their life savings to be Dee for a night

man if only McGregor had good stamina.

1Jvn0DS.gif

Maybe because it would fuck up the betting odds or interest in the fight, who knows? There's also the possibility that his foot was hurt going on and a botched kick made it even worse mid fight? The possibilities are endless, but my only point is that if you watch the fight he does not move on it normal and rolls his ankle a couple times.
There's a difference in fan-boying vs having an objective opinion on the fight. This was just what I noticed, and clearly several other people did as well.

A couple notes

Conor looked like he had plenty of gas after 2 rounds of being squeezed to death and beaten by Khabib. Indicating some improvement In his conditioning and energy management relative to previous fights

The way hes moving on his back foot seems a bit off, almost appearing to give out on him at occasions. So there may be some validity to the foot injury based on this round.

For a guy known for his movement and fighting well off the back foot, he seemed fairly flat footed. Most of his weight was on his front leg.

His wrestling and TDD looked very good here, stuffed 3 takedowns

Khabibs boxing is certainly much better than we give him credit for. Great left hook.

Anyways enjoy

I made a thread before this fight happened, after Conor's open workout, remarking that he is more flat footed.

It wasn't because of injury, it was a tactical gameplan choice to be able to defend takedowns. Being light on your feet will only make a wrestler time when you bounce in, making your light feet go quickly under you if they aren't planted well enough on the ground. Plus, being a striker all his life, his physique is more adapted to striking than wrestling. If he focused really much on his wrestling, his physique will start changing, hence why he looked more rigid and hunched back. That in turn also impacts his striking.

how about round 2? 10-8 khabib, no one talks about that... just clinging onto any hope conor was in the fight

how about round 2? 10-8 khabib, no one talks about that... just clinging onto any hope conor was in the fight

Conor also cheated in that round and got humilated

Dropped and rag dolled

It was NOT a close fight lol

Maybe because it would fuck up the betting odds or interest in the fight, who knows? There's also the possibility that his foot was hurt going on and a botched kick made it even worse mid fight? The possibilities are endless, but my only point is that if you watch the fight he does not move on it normal and rolls his ankle a couple times.
There's a difference in fan-boying vs having an objective opinion on the fight. This was just what I noticed, and clearly several other people did as well.
It would fuck up the betting odds by posting a dated x-ray of his broken foot, after the fight happened? Lol what? If anything, he would create more interest in a rematch.

Like I said, if you watch the Mayweather and Diaz fights, he literally moves in the exact same flat-footed fashion when he is gassed.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about when you refer to him 'rolling his ankle', other than when he cancelled that kick. He successfully does the same kick at 1:59 of the 3rd round.

I haven't seen you fanboy Conor which is the only reason I'm even bothering to argue this. I'm not hating, this is also my 'objective' opinion. I just find it very convenient that 'several other people' noticed Conor's injured foot after he uses it as an excuse, lmao.

Last edited:
L

Conor can not beat khabib

I'm not willing to go this far. In a sport where two people punch each other in the face anything can happen. However if you asked me to bet on Conor vs Khabib 1000 times I'd probably pick Khabib 998 times.

It would fuck up the betting odds by posting a dated x-ray of his broken foot, after the fight happened? Lol what? If anything, he would create more interest in a rematch.

Like I said, if you watch the Mayweather and Diaz fights, he literally moves in the exact same flat-footed fashion when he is gassed.
I honestly don't know what you're talking about when you refer to him 'rolling his ankle', other than when he cancelled that kick. He successfully does the same kick at 1:59 of the 3rd round.

I haven't seen you fanboy Conor which is the only reason I'm even bothering to argue this. I'm not hating, this is also my objective opinion. I just find it very convenient that 'several other people' noticed Conor's injured foot after he uses it as an excuse, lmao.
Those several other people include @D 1 Wrestler, @Dilan Cummingsworth and @Notoriouslefthand..

Three fundamentally objective posters.
If the say it, it MUST be true..

I haven’t seen that fight in a while. I’m impressed that Conor stuffed all those takedowns, but I was also impressed by how fast Khabib’s striking was. I used to think it was dog shit, but he has obviously worked on it a ton since coming to the UFC.

I haven’t seen that fight in a while. I’m impressed that Conor stuffed all those takedowns, but I was also impressed by how fast Khabib’s striking was. I used to think it was dog shit, but he has obviously worked on it a ton since coming to the UFC.
Conor commited fouls to defend those takedowns grabbing the gloves and the shorts.

He did fookin nuttin.

The third round. Khabib landed the damaging shots and Conor looked like a a tired sloppy bum. Even got slapped like a bitch.

Back