Conor vs Khabib 3rd round

A couple notes

Conor looked like he had plenty of gas after 2 rounds of being squeezed to death and beaten by Khabib. Indicating some improvement In his conditioning and energy management relative to previous fights

The way hes moving on his back foot seems a bit off, almost appearing to give out on him at occasions. So there may be some validity to the foot injury based on this round.

For a guy known for his movement and fighting well off the back foot, he seemed fairly flat footed. Most of his weight was on his front leg.

His wrestling and TDD looked very good here, stuffed 3 takedowns

Khabibs boxing is certainly much better than we give him credit for. Great left hook.

Anyways enjoy

What about all the cheating Conor did round 3?

Unfortunately you forgot what a pretentious self important a-hole he is.
I can be for sure

I'd like to call that the imbalanced side of my personality, signs and whatever else.. lol

I have a tendency to have a big ego, be a bit of a know it all, that kind of shit. But I can be more humble, balanced, respectful of other people and their opinions as well. It all depends.

Nobodies perfect.

I have a low tolerance for stupidity and what I perceive to be shallow thinking. Obviously the heavies are rife with this kind of thing, so that side of me has come out more than a few times.

But it's a work in progress. Every interaction I have hones me to be a better communicator, allows me to accept respect other view points that differ from my own and also check myself and my ego.

It seems hard for you to make a post that isnt extremely negative or bitter. So I think maybe you should evaluate your own character before pointing fingers at other people

Last edited:
So gainfully unemployed. Tell me you're going to school or trade school
Something like that. It's a bit complicated. I had some health issues when I first started posting here. A lot of time was spent just getting my diet back on a high level, taking every supplement, herb and nootropic under the sun and doing some intense detox protocols

Prior to that I was a cook, did catering, a bit of fine dining, worked on a few farms, grew my own organic vegetables for 4 years.

But yeah, that's why I had excess time over those years. Was crazy times, the only thing that really stuck was lifting, nutrition, herbalism, supplements and training. And obviously trying to fill my brain with data.

Moving away from cooking / going more into the health field atm

Conor sure didnt look injured in the week before the fight video of him training. Or the open workout. Jumping doing spinning kicks etc. The 3rd round khabib took off basically. He didnt lose the round because he was so tired or because he couldnt take Conor down. He did the same vs al. Then he knew Conor was tired and finished him way in the 4th. He can make all the excuses he wants but he lost. He wasnt drunk with a balloon foot fight night. He was fine, and moving well. He had to respect the td, and it changed his pressure. Hard to always move forward when u know you can end up in a really bad place really quickly if you do. The td threat is a big thing. All his coaches,team mates, even his dad said Conor was in great shape, training camp was greatest ever, he was ready and focused etc. On top of that even Conor himself was bragging how great his camp was, etc. Changing the whole narrative now doesnt mean anything.

Remember that one thread where you started off saying " I need to get my eyes checked" about Nate?

You left saying " you may be right "

This is one example of your short sightedness and how little thought you put into things before coming to a conclusion.

The saying how you do one thing is how you do everything is quite fitting here

You are quick to judge, often on extremely limited information and with your own confirmation bias attached.

Ever since I said you arent on my level and that I'm smarter than you, you never forgave me.

That's what it comes down to

You've been searching for low hanging fruit ever since, ignoring the rest.

I'm 100% positive you dont even read majority of my posts. You search for little tidbits to cherry pick and attack your little strawmans. Like other small minded low IQ people do

You can say what you want, but thinking isnt your thing. Say what you want about me, but I put thought into things and consider many angles before coming to a conclusion. You clearly do not

And you also don't know a damn thing about fighting beyond grappling, you have no business commenting on anything beyond that and you know it
You say I don't know anything about fighting? Your countless threads and posts shows you know nothing about fighting, literally shows you know nothing. You can fake it till you make it. Like I said just keep up the good work and keep posting, because slowly but surely you are outting yourself as a complete fraud.

Back