Conor vs Cowboy

if cerrone takes him down he could win this.. but my early call is conor rd 2 ko

If Connor doesn't go to prison for sexual assault.

Cowboy gets finished if it's 3 round fight. He was getting hit by shots he shouldn't have been hit with, he doesn't have the best head movement and that southpaw stance was giving him some issues. Cowboy would need to dictate the pace quick and go for a takedown in the first round at least give Conor doubt. Either way I think Conor finishes him.

Cerrone takes a dump straight into Dee's mouth before this fight happens. You guys are suckers.

Conor would smoke Cowboy in the first round and Im not even a Conor fan

Yeah, especially if we go by other WW sized LW gatekeepers that Conor has fought like Nate Diaz.

I'd bet on Cowboy, honestly.

Another low-ranked fighter who Cerrone has beaten... I don't understand why Cerrone's fans think McGregor wouldn't crush him.

Cerrone is no Khabib. McGregor would make Cerrone sleep.

Yeah, especially if we go by other WW sized LW gatekeepers that Conor has fought like Nate Diaz.

Ya, because Cowboy and Diaz are the same fighter...

Cowboy wouldnt be getting up after being knocked down multiple times like Diaz.

A proper fight indeed
Proper-No-Twelve-Conor-McGregor.jpeg

Problem is Cowboys probably after this fight, 11 ranking. They can't really justify Conor a title shot with a win so selling it to Conor will be a problem and they want Conor fighting for a belt. That's why they'll likely do Dustin again since Conor already beat him and they can say he deserves Khabib/Tony winner.

<{vega}>{<huh}
Sherbro.... sherbro..
Ranks don't mean shit in the UFC anymore.
Where your head at boy?!?

<{vega}>{<huh}
Sherbro.... sherbro..
Ranks don't mean shit in the UFC anymore.
Where your head at boy?!?

That's fair but looks like Conor wants it now so that's good. Sometimes I forget this isn't a real sport.

You mean Diaz, the guy who is almost impossible to finish compared to Cerrone who has been finished numerous times? lol Conor hit Diaz with everything he had and the dude wouldnt go down, Cowboy would be finished with 10% of those strikes

Can you imagine if they made this fight and cowboy won? Too risky they need a dead cert win for Connor.

Back