Conor vs Cowboy

Conor would get taken down and choked.

Why not just say it will be a good fight? No need to go full Conor dick gobbler over it.

I don't know who would win Conor v Cerrone but damn it would awesome to watch.

Conor would get murdered. He'd take one of cowboys kicks and be taking cowboy down so he can get choked out inside of one round.
Conor's bjj is legit enough to avoid getting subbed before he gets exhausted.

Conor would KO Cerrone by round 2, and I despise Conor.

Cerrone is big and can throw that fire. Conor doesn't do well against big strikers (nate)

Tough fight for Conor and millions of $'s for Cowboy either way the fight goes so why not.

Conor's pressure and accuracy fucks him up, I see it going how Masvidal fucked up Cerrone

Conor would get murdered. He'd take one of cowboys kicks and be taking cowboy down so he can get choked out inside of one round.

Cowboy has an underated chin and wrestling. He would not even break a sweat with Connor. He wouldn’t have to take risks to beat him.

Conor's bjj is legit enough to avoid getting subbed before he gets exhausted.

Conor would KO Cerrone by round 2, and I despise Conor.
........ Cerrone would reallly maul him on the ground idk if it goes to the second

I know Khabib is "better" but Cowboy goes for the kill as soon as he can

I think Conor finishes him, he was getting hit by shots he shouldn't have been getting by, Cerrone has a difficult time with southpaws & his head movement is t really the best. If he starts off slow he'll be in trouble against Conor. He would need to dictate the pace of the fight quick by threatening with takedowns. I would take Conor in a 3round fight, if it's 5rounds and Cerrone is still there, he beats Conor.

Back