Conor vs Cowboy

This is the fight that needs to happen. I think it would sell big and be a great exciting fight.

It's been talked about for a while, it needs to happen next! Cowboy deserves a big money fight for all the blood he has left in the octagon.

Warriors who have fought forever and fight in exciting fashion deserve to be rewarded imo this sport is brutal and cowboy brings it every time

guy deserves it .. always gives us fans a great fucking fight!

Conor would smoke Cowboy in the first round and Im not even a Conor fan

yeah even tho it kind of looked like cowboy is washed he should still tap conor pretty quick. His chin has always been good and conor wont have enough time to work the body and break him. Cowboy looked slow and sluggish compared to how he normally looks, IMO.

Well Conor can actually scrap unlike the kids they keep feeding to cowboy so i think a lot of you would be surprised

It'd be like Nate/Cowboy except it would end within one

Conor needs a tune-up fight but also a fighter that casuals know.

Cowboy is old and unlikely to get another title shot especially in this stacked division, but with this he could get a good payday.

Lets do it goof man!

usa_today_11644306.0.jpg

a2d1b0211a4bc8c0e71145e5e4100866

This always happen. Every time someone wins it’s time to call Conor . Kudos cowboy on the win , but he looked slower and he is still the same guy. This fight does nothing for Conor he Shouldn’t take it . When he wins the same questions are going to be there. Man cowoboy head movement is non existent , Nd this young kid he fought couldn’t fight backwards to save his life .

no because conor is too drunk and on substances that make him fight like trash he needs rehab

Meh. There's better fights out there for McGregor.

Cerrone, Raging Al... It's amusing seeing people hype these guys up as tough match ups for Conor when anyone who knows MMA knows he finishes both easily.

Khabib vs Tony
Conor vs Cowboy

Get it done

Problem is Cowboys probably after this fight, 11 ranking. They can't really justify Conor a title shot with a win so selling it to Conor will be a problem and they want Conor fighting for a belt. That's why they'll likely do Dustin again since Conor already beat him and they can say he deserves Khabib/Tony winner.

Well Conor can actually scrap unlike the kids they keep feeding to cowboy so i think a lot of you would be surprised

It'd be like Nate/Cowboy except it would end within one

I'm surprised for the call after how often Cowboy got tagged and how his chin was wide open.

Cowboy has great pressure, but poor defence. That's what Conor wants: someone to come forward having left an opening for his left.

Conor would get murdered. He'd take one of cowboys kicks and be taking cowboy down so he can get choked out inside of one round.

There's no need to make Cowboy/Conor. We, including Cowboy know how it'll end. Conor will pick him apart and finish. There is no point when you know it's an obvious outcome. They need to make Conor/Max 2. Max easily wins but at least we see more of an impressive matchup.

I'd like to see Cowboy get a title shot eventually again.

Feeding him to Conor would put a halt to that. Conor would piece him apart and finish him.

Just like the first two Nate fights, except Cowboy can't take the initial shots and it doesn't go more than 1 or 2.

Back