Conor version 2.0 is here.

Every so often I'll visit these forums and I can tell you that any time Conor is about to fight there is a marked loss of quality -- not only in discourse but also in actual thread content.

2. Less than this many years since the bus incident
5. Only this many months since he punched a calm elderly man in the face at a pub

That being said, of course he'll win this fight, and then people will believe all this 2.0 stuff - until he loses the next time.

I don't see why Conor would need to be version 2.0 to beat Cowboy in 2020, he could've done that at version 0.75.
Not saying Cowboy sucks - but just that I don't think a victory for Conor would prove he's improved as this is not exactly his hardest fight yet.

I think he is exhausted - needs a man who opens car doors for him.

Conor is a waling contradiction.

Somehow he is majorly bulked up but at the same time is weighing less than he did in 2016. He was 177 back then and somehow now, bulked up according to Conor himself he is a bit over 160.

2020 Arnold Pro Strongman - 18th Jan

Just enough to beat Gatekeeper Cowboy. Not enough to beat Homer Gaethje

Nobody can hang with Conor at 145-170 possibly 185 when he is fully committed mentally and at peak physical condition. That left hand man... Its one of those shots fighters get shocked by and instantly lose their will to fight

Didn't seem to stop Nate from coming forward. Conor also has only 1 KO in the UFC

conor without drugs actually worries me
pretty soon he'll start talking about wife and kids or some other dull shit most of these fighters talk about
If he starts doing that then we got to send brock in to deal with him.

giphy.gif

Smoke

and

mirrors

if you fall for it, you are a gullible cunt.

Really no one knows what Conor is going to look like come fight night. Unless of course you’re part of his training camp.

Really no one knows what Conor is going to look like come fight night. Unless of course you’re part of his training camp.

He will look amazing

execute cowboy in a round, get on the mic and further convince everyone he’s back and then talk his way into a massive title fight with either Khabib/Usman/Masvidal make another massive payday, lose and retire
That’s the business plan, and it all starts with beating Cowboy, a hand picked opponent
You better believe he will be in shape for this one as this is the most important part.

Didn't seem to stop Nate from coming forward. Conor also has only 1 KO in the UFC
The reason why Conor only has one KO is that everyone gives up instantly after they get touched instead of going to sleep in front of millions and millions of viewers Conor brings

So if Conor loses or is anything below peak you would now consider him a bum since this is him being all out by your estimates?

The UFC fed him pretty much the easiest name opponent they could.

then this name opponent who is actually quite good on the ground (17 sub wins) came out publically and stated he is going to "test his standup" against Conor.

Did they pay Cerrone extra to do this? A win over Conor would be huge for him and instead of taking it to an area where he holds a clear advantage, he is going to stand and trade with a vastly better striker.

The reason why Conor only has one KO is that everyone gives up instantly after they get touched instead of going to sleep in front of millions and millions of viewers Conor brings

Weird that so many other real KO artists can knock someone out with one punch, but Conor can't. Khabib didn't seemed even slightly fazed by Conor's striking power.

I just have this feeling Cerrone headkicks him to next year.

Cowboy is looking at becoming a mainstream name, ostensibly 20-30 million in extra earnings if he wins 1 fight.

Back