@Orange
Reaction score
1. No alcohol substances in system
2. Balloon foot nowhere to be found
3. Extremely Motivated
4. New bulked up physique
5. In the best shape of ufc career says ufc doc
6. Jiu Jitsu is on another level now confirmed by Dillon Danis

Conor Mcgregor 2.0 has arrived people. We shall witness a much much better version of Prime Conor this Saturday.

22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif 22-10-19-ZcQB77K.gif

I forget how stupid Shedog gets closer to Conor fights.

If anything he's going to be Conor .5

All the drugs and alcohol and allegations couldn't have been good for him.

conor without drugs actually worries me
pretty soon he'll start talking about wife and kids or some other dull shit most of these fighters talk about

Smoke

and

mirrors

if you fall for it, you are a gullible cunt.

I used to support him but I hope Cerrone kicks his head off

You failed to spot the important part.
He finally developed a right hand worth mentioning.
Seems like injuring his left was good thing.

Ain’t this the guy that got beat down by that Hispanic mid card journeyman from NorCal??

Connor says he's sober so it must be true lol.

Bc he has never lied.

Nobody can hang with Conor at 145-170 possibly 185 when he is fully committed mentally and at peak physical condition. That left hand man... Its one of those shots fighters get shocked by and instantly lose their will to fight

TS forgot that to mention that irish edmund said, "this is the best i've ever seen him". That alone would suffice, imo.

conor without drugs actually worries me
pretty soon he'll start talking about wife and kids or some other dull shit most of these fighters talk about
He said god bless and did little prayer hands while looking upwards after a spar and roll, on embedded ep1.

Fake christian Conor confirmed

I could be a different man for a 80 millions dollars payday too.
At least for a month

Nobody can hang with Conor at 145-170 possibly 185 when he is fully committed mentally and at peak physical condition. That left hand man... Its one of those shots fighters get shocked by and instantly lose their will to fight

Don't forget LHW, he already beat Nate.

Back