Conor version 2.0 is here.

I actually have concerns about the bulked up physique, to me Conor has never looked as dangerous when he's carrying all that muscle, gimmie flowy touchbutt Conor all day.

mcgregor.jpg

1. No alcohol substances in system
2. Balloon foot nowhere to be found
3. Extremely Motivated
4. New bulked up physique
5. In the best shape of ufc career says ufc doc
6. Jiu Jitsu is on another level now confirmed by Dillon Danis

Conor Mcgregor 2.0 has arrived people. We shall witness a much much better version of Prime Conor this Saturday.
1) Alcohol clears the system in a few hours, so that just means he wasn't drunk at the moment they tested him.
2) There was no evidence of any "balloon foot" offered previously, either. His account of that injury is pure BS.
3) Fighting for the second time in about three and a half years is "motivated?" Everyone says they're motivated for every fight. Saying so means nothing.
4) Bulked up physique, but Conor claims he was 160 or so pounds as of last week.... then weighed in at 170? Does not compute.
5) Unnamed doctor as told by Dana White, third hand, where there's no indication that said doctor had ever seen McGregor before, so I'm not sure how he would be able to say anything about how his current condition compares to the rest of Conor's life. This is like Trump writing his own doctor's note when he was campaigning and having the doctor sign it. More BS.
6) "another level" - well the previous level was "no evidence of existing," and this is from one of his nut-hugging "yes Conor" entourage, so I think we can take that with all the veracity as his training team claiming he'd tune up Mayweather.

No one, and I mean no one, can take dat left hand. Probably the hardest punch in the history of the universe.

I said it before but, I don't even wanna think about what would have happened to little Floyd if this one landed.

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif
He nearly took Floyds head off with an uppercut

Yeah im sure in between his benders, his commericals his photoshoots his whiskey business and his court cases hes evolving as an mma fighter . Especially with age, when hes relied on speed and reflexes.

I forget how stupid Shedog gets closer to Conor fights.

If anything he's going to be Conor .5

All the drugs and alcohol and allegations couldn't have been good for him.
They get very stupid.

He promised to create magic in the octagon few days ago and definately delivered. That Cowboy-esque headkick is MAGIC. Use your opponents weapon against him, what a monster!

Back