Conor threatens Ali Abdelaziz’s life

Is that true? I thought they brought in a doctor in to look at it and they waved it off?
When Herb noticed, he waved it off. No doctor has to come in and check a broken bone.

Closest one I can think of is that Japanese chick Murata who kept fighting with a busted arm, the doctor may have checked between rounds and called it, but if the ref himself sees a broken limb it's getting called.

No one is saying Weidman beat Silva by doctor stoppage, or Hall beat Weidman by doctor stoppage lol

Is that true? I thought they brought in a doctor in to look at it and they waved it off?
conman.png

With all that money, I just don’t understand how somebody can act like that. It’s obviously true that money can’t buy happiness. Conor sounds like the least happy rich person going.

Just go on a sea voyage on that Lambo yacht, and throw the fucking phone/device over the side into the deep blue sea. What a clown.

Never thought I’d see the day Ali would be more beloved than Conor

Also this Conor/Ali story arc has some major potential lmao

The ref didnt know wtf was going on, typical Herb, he let Dustin GnP a guy with a snapped leg.
I don't know how Herb has become such a bad ref. Smoking the herb to much maybe? I always thought of him as one of the good refs. But lately he has been in so much controversy and bad calls, that he now must be considered one of the worst ref in the biz. I don't know how he didn't see Conor's leg snap there, such an obvious one. He saw Tim Syliva snap his arm when Mir broke it back in the day when nobody knew what happened. So he definitely was sharper before.

And they say Tony is nuts.
<{cruzshake}>
I hate Conor but to my knowledge he hasn’t tried to kill his own wife while pouring holy water on his son because he thinks he’s the reincarnation of Jesus

Conor has split personality disorder seriously. Humble and gracious one minute, enraged and making threats the next.

violent terrorist vs. loudmouth asshole?
easy choice who to root for

Back