Conor threatens Ali Abdelaziz’s life

Did he just imply that Khabibs dad dying from covid was GOOD? If so. That's fucking shameful. I mean I understand him not liking Khabib, but Abdulmanap was nothing but a good guy.

Nope. He was showing self-contradicting nature of Khabib's statement.

Ali at fault here for trying to start pointless fightd with conor but i'll never with all the deleting tweets. No i don't agree with conor insulting Khabib dad who passed away
No you cannot say ali is at fault, conor didnt attack ali he attacked khabib and his father truly disgusting.

Dana and Gregor were banking on that rematch had he beat Dustin.

Does Conor not throw 1-2

Conor is so dumb, it wasn't a doctor stoppage, the ref stopped it, like any other TKO

Is that true? I thought they brought in a doctor in to look at it and they waved it off?
If you go by the timeline, the round ends, Conor tells Herb his leg is broken and he can't continue. The doctor comes in to assist because he has a broken leg. As soon as Conor tells Herb he can't get up or that his leg is broken, the fight is over. Verbal submission.

Went in the books as a doctor stoppage, but that would require Conor to be willing to fight on (he wasn't) and Herb willing to allow it (which he wasn't) except for a doctor advising otherwise.

This motherfucking McGregor hater idiots all have a false sense of reality to better suit their emotions. It was a clear-cut doctor's stoppage and so it was sanctioned. McGregor had the titanium balls to cover himself until the end of the round when his leg was snapped in half unlike Weidman and Silva. Then the ring doctor came in and waved it off. A hater Sherdog editor can write whatever he wants into McGregor's record, it only tarnishes Sherdog's non-existing reputation even more. I now see that bum even changed McGregor's previous official TKO loss to KO. Imagine the stupidity that comes with the emotion.

Weidman says he couldn't believe Conor was still talking and angry instead of crying and screaming in terrible pain and he thought no one ever regardless of who he was could stand that kind of pain until seeing Conor. According to these fools, Conor was supposed to be a chicken, coward instead of the toughest guy there is.

They still can't get over the fact that McGregor killed Aldo in 10 seconds like he was nothing.

Choked out like a little bitch against Diaz, knocked out by Poirier, but the worst one by far must have been Khabib dropping him in standup and then spending an entire round slapping him like he was a small child. We both know he never recovered from that and now the only battles he'll ever fight again will be on Twitter.

Can someone help me out. What is "Covid is good, father is evil?"?

Choked out like a little bitch against Diaz, knocked out by Poirier, but the worst one by far must have been Khabib dropping him in standup and then spending an entire round slapping him like he was a small child. We both know he never recovered from that and now the only battles he'll ever fight again will be on Twitter.

Well Conor clearly won this twitter fight.

The bearded sisterhood and its fans are freaking out, threatening all Conors female relatives.

Sounds like Conor successfully triggered them.

Let's not take Ali's side here though, lol. Sounds like he threatened Conor too.

It's possible to support neither one. That's an option.

Yup. Me seeing this thread. “Oh boy, gotta choose between Ali and McGregor for who is acting scummy? This is gonna be tough”

First world countries have laws too.

If Ali or the bearded sisterhood want to come after Conor for a tweet they can spend the next year in the county jail and explain it to a judge.
Clearly oblivious to the history of the world aren’t you. History has taught us that if you are willing to sacrifice your personal freedom, as in spending the rest of your life in jail. Or actually willing to sacrifice your own life. Anybody can be assassinated. What a narrow minded post.

Conor seems emotionally and psychologically unstable.

Really? i hadnt noticed
conor-mcgregor-2.png

Clearly oblivious to the history of the world aren’t you. History has taught us that if you are willing to sacrifice your personal freedom, as in spending the rest of your life in jail. Or actually willing to sacrifice your own life. Anybody can be assassinated. What a narrow minded post.

No one has the moral high ground. Especially not Khabib or his deranged manager that wishes blindness on his fighters opponents.

Khabib went on a media tour after McGregor lost to Poirier trashing McGregor; this is exactly the kind of response he was asking for by doing so and he got it. Khabib has no moral high ground.

I really like these threads. It's good to see so many are starting to agree with what many of us felt about Conor since 2014. He's a dirtbag. Money does not change that.

I hate Conor but to my knowledge he hasn’t tried to kill his own wife while pouring holy water on his son because he thinks he’s the reincarnation of Jesus
Who did that?

Back