Conor threatens Ali Abdelaziz’s life

Conor's more like a hooligan at his worst than some killer. Not buying it. Also bored with the broken leg.

Tony suffers from psychosis and mood disorders which can be treated with medication and therapy and have a high success rate when properly controlled. Conor likely suffers from some form of untreated personality disorder which have very low rates of successful treatment because the person doesn't think they are the problem and they live in denial rather than owning their problems and seeking help.

So long as he keeps receiving positive reinforcement for his antisocial behaviors why would he change?
I’m probably about 80% sure Tony is schizophrenic

This motherfucking McGregor hater idiots all have a false sense of reality to better suit their emotions. It was a clear-cut doctor's stoppage and so it was sanctioned. McGregor had the titanium balls to cover himself until the end of the round when his leg was snapped in half unlike Weidman and Silva. Then the ring doctor came in and waved it off. A hater Sherdog editor can write whatever he wants into McGregor's record, it only tarnishes Sherdog's non-existing reputation even more. I now see that bum even changed McGregor's previous official TKO loss to KO. Imagine the stupidity that comes with the emotion.

Weidman says he couldn't believe Conor was still talking and angry instead of crying and screaming in terrible pain and he thought no one ever regardless of who he was could stand that kind of pain until seeing Conor. According to these fools, Conor was supposed to be a chicken, coward instead of the toughest guy there is.

They still can't get over the fact that McGregor killed Aldo in 10 seconds like he was nothing.

Shut the fuck up cuck boy

Not gonna happen, the dude has bodyguards

jfk-assassination-gettyimages-517330536.jpg

Is that true? I thought they brought in a doctor in to look at it and they waved it off?
Sherdog had it as a doctor stoppage tko the night of the fight then changed it to tko leg injury.

Conor is gonna get his street card pulled and some goon is gonna gat him.

I think this too. he's gonna say the wrong thing to the wrong guy and get his card pulled. you just don't casually throw around death threats like that.

then again conor is rich af and probably has bodyguards around him 24/7 whenever he's out and about

I think this too. he's gonna say the wrong thing to the wrong guy and get his card pulled. you just don't casually throw around death threats like that.

then again conor is rich af and probably has bodyguards around him 24/7 whenever he's out and about
Didn’t help Tupac or biggie. Words go far. And Conor has passed off a base of people that have no problem sacrificing themselves for their codes of honor. Tick tick

Conor is like Trump at this point. As much as I don’t like big tech deciding who gets censored, I wouldn’t mind if he got shut off for a year.

Alright.

Well then in that case Ali, seeing as he was the one who issued the threat, would be the one "shut off" for a year; whatever that means.

This comes a week after Ali told MMA Junkie he hopes Colby goes blind.

Ali is a sick fuck, good on Connor for for showing that little man whats what.

Khabib chose to have this very closeted rat looking individual manage his career; this is on him.

Did he just imply that Khabibs dad dying from covid was GOOD? If so. That's fucking shameful. I mean I understand him not liking Khabib, but Abdulmanap was nothing but a good guy.

Did he just imply that Khabibs dad dying from covid was GOOD? If so. That's fucking shameful. I mean I understand him not liking Khabib, but Abdulmanap was nothing but a good guy.

Was Khabib implying Conor is evil and that Dustin is good?

Does Khabib have impunity to tweet whatever he wants without response?

If he cant take the heat, then he should shut the fuck up.

There is nothing you could say to Ali that is off limits. He is lower than dirt.

Ali said in an interview last week with MMA Junkie "I hope he goes blind" (in reference to Colby Covington).

The fact these very creepy Khabib fans latch on to Ali, who is a nasty, vindictive, and very closeted sociopath is very strange.

"OMG HE REFERENCE FATHER AFTER I DO MEDIA TOUR INSULTING HIM HOW DARE HE"

Back