Conor shares Khabib meme

"Mac has memes"

That's ALL he has on Khabib.

That's ALL he has on Khabib.
Plus a few hundred million more in the bank and another belt in another weight class, but that is no biggie. I am sure Khabib will be ready to come out of retirement if some fluke type Bisping mofo becomes champ at welterweight and Usman gets struck by lightning. Maybe Khabib can finally break 500K ppvs on his return by himself this time? o_O

Plus a few hundred million more in the bank and another belt in another weight class, but that is no biggie. I am sure Khabib will be ready to come out of retirement if some fluke type Bisping mofo becomes champ at welterweight and Usman gets struck by lightning. Maybe Khabib can finally break 500K ppvs on his return by himself this time? o_O
<BidenShutIt>

Nate said it best, he cant walk, cant fight...but he is still talking shit...specially about a guy that made him his bitch for 4 rounds and stopped him.

PS: Thats some fun shit tho.

jennifer-lawrence-award.gif

Hey man, there's already a thread about this.

hope he wont delete after 5 mins

Both Brittney and Arianny should be long retired and taking care of their family. Being a ring girl is a jerb for your 20’s.

Back