Conor shares Khabib meme

Ya towel is in me DM’s mate!
Ya fathuh is in me DM’s mate!
Amanda Dull lip nap facetoimed me froom hell

moderately funny...but not as funny as Khabib *clearly* still being in Conor's head.

Conor is still so gutted at that loss lol...he can post whatever he wants, Khabib can just respond with the image of him tapping Conor and it's game over every time.

How did this thread go from a Habib meme to you meat thumpers posting half naked pics of McManlet. Remember if your straight it's only a pass if you post Sexyama.

Having been involved in nude “Tasteful” photo shoots before. The “Junk” is taped up.

:(

I am sorry that you did not get to see what you were hoping for bro :(

Fuckin' post of the day right here. Fell outta my chair.

Plus a few hundred million more in the bank and another belt in another weight class, but that is no biggie. I am sure Khabib will be ready to come out of retirement if some fluke type Bisping mofo becomes champ at welterweight and Usman gets struck by lightning. Maybe Khabib can finally break 500K ppvs on his return by himself this time? o_O

lmao I remember your BS stories about Rasul Mirzaev, you’re good. But it was Usman who said that he will never fight Khabib and Izzy.

Kinda ballzy coming from a guy with a bit of a track record in that department .

Conor is not stupid. He has high IQ and even Higher Fight IQ.

Aren't you the one claiming he came into the dustin fight with a fractured legt? Isn't spamming un setup leg kicks with a fractured leg pretty stupid?

lmao I remember your BS stories about Rasul Mirzaev, you’re good. But it was Usman who said that he will never fight Khabib and Izzy.
What 'BS stories' about Rasul? Did you internetz that, bro? It is all there, very well documented.

As far as Khabib and Usman, ain’t it funny how some dominant champs become quickly “friends” with their worst match ups? Conor became so successful because he realized fans were fed up with this BS, filled that hole in the market, exposed the cherry pick ducking, and revolutionized the game in the process. If Nate Diaz or Masvidal became champ, dollars to donuts says Khabib thinks of coming out of retirement to get another belt. Even while entertaining the fight between old man GSP he refused to go up to WW and wants a catch weight. Sorry, but that is a far cry from Conor, who has fought at WW 3x already while Khabib walks around nearly 30 pounds heavier (195 vs 168).

Saying things like "that is all Conor has over Khabib" is deluded fan boy speak. Conor could have easily stayed at FW, defended against Aldo, Frankie, Max and bounced, but he pushed himself and the fans rewarded him with their valuable money. It is very possibly Khabib beats Conor 100/100 in MMA, but if they were the same P4P size, or faced in a box/kb/MT match, or even Prime Eddie version Conor (the one not retired from MMA for 2 years boozing) fights Khabib, I am not so sure that Khabib has every possible advantage as you seem to think he does. They are both great fighters but different, and we should just leave it at that.

*And me pointing out flaws in the hater's monolithic narrative is also not trashing Khabib - if someone said the same about Conor vs Aldo or Khabib, I would point out the same*.

Back