Media Kevin Lee Shares Conversation with Mother that Sparked Fire to Return

Mama gon git dat boy killed!

Chiesa-antics.gif

Which Kevin Lee are we talking about here?

You have to be more specific TS.
True story..

Last night I was watching the Food Network. There was this big Tournament of Champions going on.

4 chefs competing to move on to the next round. The guy that won, and moved on was named Kevin Lee.

Edit..

Last edited:
He's not gonna make a run. If fighting is what he needs to be happy then go for it but he needs to understand he has significant holes in his game and that he isn't elite. Calling out Chandler and Conor is ludicrous and a sign he is delusional about where he is at in his career. And calling out Ferguson is a sign he should have stayed retired. Lol at calling out a 0-7 completely shot 40 year old.

Whenever he comes up, I wonder what would've happened had he been healthy against Tony.
I'll always contend (not my hill to die on) that he had a very good chance of winning that had he come in w/o staph.

Interestingly enough (or not) he's had a similar trajectory [31 years old & 2-5 (UFC and definitely not counting a decision win over Diego Sanchez) in ~5.5 years] as Dominick Reyes [34 years old & 0-3 in ~3.5] since the latter's loss to JBJ.

Every time he loses there is a excuse "they didnt defeat me i did this to myself", then 3 weeks later we find out that he was injured, then a deep philosphical reflection on his life witch is not so deep. Just fight buddy ,stop trying to be this deep fighter/poet/philospher persona.

Danzig! Just listening to that the other day, what a trip. I have his Misfits collection too, great stuff. Mother was a response to the PMRC hearings in the 80s,
that song was in Guitar hero II

A son-swap!

This would do wonders for both fighters careers!

A simple, but brilliant idea.

My hat is off to you @jitzmonkey

<RomeroSalute>
That could be a really bad MMA reality show...past-prime fighters and their moms doing son swaps. It would probably be no worse than The Paddy & Molly Show.

True story..

Last night I was watching the Food Network. There was this big Tournament of Champions going on.

4 chefs competing to move on to the next round. The guy that won, and moved on was named Kevin Lee.

Edit..

Yep, Korean chef Kevin Lee has been mentioned on Sherdog before which has caused a lot of confusion. Glad to hear he can still defend himself in the kitchen. This is why it's important to specify FKL or CKL.

He was good for a minute at LW then got Iaquinta'ed and all the hype was gone. At WW he was not good at all.

Let's see if the UFC takes him back or if he has to go to PFL or something.

Back