• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor searches up 6 year old Islam Makhachev tweet, responds and deletes tweet.

I really don't know how anyone is a Conor fan at all anymore. Most unlikeable guy I have seen.

So so salty
giphy.gif

why would a multi-millionaire former champion go through the trouble of searching a “nobody’s” Twitter post just to make a retarded response 6 years later????

he seems really discontent, despite his successes - which many fans brag about as if it’s their own successes.

Because Islam isn't a nobody, he's almost certain to be a dominant LW champ.

I tend to agree with you, but the Italian DJ interview was telling. Apparently when Conor attacked the dude out of nowhere, the guards threw Conor against the wall and acted like they did it 100x before. It sounds like he does this alot and that they are there as much for protecting Conor from hurting others and himself than others hurting him. You wonder A) what they have seen and B) how long they can keep him out of trouble vs the law catching up

I also think there as some truth to the rape thing and that Dee was livid after and possibly asked for Conor to be 'chaperoned' - apparently she was friends with the girl too and we know that Conor did not deny the sex, he just said that it was rough and consensual. The issue is he can keep bailing himself out - 'rules for thee but not for me' - but his behavior gets more and more erratic.

It is the worst type of hopeless situation possible, as he owns a whiskey company but can not hold his drink! It sounds like he completely loses it...hopefully he does not beat the kids or wife.

And aint it ironic how similar he and Jones act with the deleted tweets. law trouble, and both are "engaged" to baby mamas but will not marry them and cheat on them too?

Yep you are 100% correct about how similar he and Jones are

Both are very dangerous men with fragile egos. As bad is Jon is, I still think Conor would go lower

When the rape thing was first mentioned? I thought yes he did. But I'm honest in saying I was a little blinded by my dislike, so perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, his behaviour is completely erratic and I'm willing to bet there is no smoke without fire. I found it fun to troll the guy and his fans, but I genuinely hope he is not near as despicable as I suspect and if he genuinely has mental health issues, I really sincerely hope he gets the help he needs

He has 3 kids and a loving partner willing to stand by him. I do hope he sorts his shit out for their sake

Searching up an old ass tweet from a guy who he's had no real beef with other than being associated with Khabib. Conor is clearly mind fucked and Khabib and anyone associated with him are clearly living rent free in his head. Embarrassing. Islam would destroy Conor and I'm sure deep down Conor knows it.

Has nothing to do with Khabib. If that was the case Conor would have done this long time ago.

Islam put the whole LW division on notice last weekend, hence Conor's insecurity and looking up Islam's past tweets

I can't decide which one is worse;

-Conor talking about a tweet from 2015 when there was no beef between him and Khabib...

-Or that he thinks deleting his tweets quickly fix the problems when it's almost guaranteed that people definitely saves it via caption just in case if he deletes it...

Should Khabib and Islam tweet this in return?

Conor is talking about Khabib will win the LW Title in 2015. :D

Last edited:
@d1wrestler Can you and other Conor die hards kindly explain to us in Queen's English what your boy is blabbering about?

Yep you are 100% correct about how similar he and Jones are

Both are very dangerous men with fragile egos. As bad is Jon is, I still think Conor would go lower

When the rape thing was first mentioned? I thought yes he did. But I'm honest in saying I was a little blinded by my dislike, so perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

However, his behaviour is completely erratic and I'm willing to bet there is no smoke without fire. I found it fun to troll the guy and his fans, but I genuinely hope he is not near as despicable as I suspect and if he genuinely has mental health issues, I really sincerely hope he gets the help he needs

He has 3 kids and a loving partner willing to stand by him. I do hope he sorts his shit out for their sake
I hear you, my man. I really hope he is dealing with a drinking issue and not mental issues. Eventually, the longer you drink, by simply stopping it does not solve the issue and your brain gets rewired. Some people just cant handle their drink. After he broke his leg, I posted he would go off the rails as that means adding in pain pills with the booze. There is no ay around it: when you have an injury that bad, you will need pain pills, which is essentially heroin, and that will spook your brain chemistry, sadly.

A part of me does have a little sympathy for him, as he really is in uncharted territories for an MMA fighter - dude cant even go to Italy without people swarming him and got too rich and famous too soon. I do not think people are equipped to go from poor kids to mega celebs in the matter of years.....you need a certain mind to be able to tolerate that type of life and you need to adapt to the chance. A guy like Brock was grounded, he hated celeb life and loved country life, just as Khabib liked the mountains and abstained from drinking/women/partying/etc.

It is like he has a God complex to the point where if his guests say they have to leave he punches them! Not even Jones or Machine were ever that bad!

but the guy is mentally ill
He might be mentally ill.
But it could simply be as simple as his true character is showing through now as a fairly bitter nasty bully.
He's been on a long slow decline, he is clearly an egomaniac, he cannot handle not being the center of attention and he hates it when other "stars" are rising in the UFC (especially in his division) and taking away the limelight, which he thinks in his delusion that he somehow has the copyright on all the UFC limelight.

Short version : Every dog has his day, he has had his day, it is over - and he cannot handle that fact.

Bank account: 200 million
Yacht: 3.9 Million
Tailored suits: 100,000

Replying to 6 year old tweets from a "nobody" to comfort your emotional fragility: Priceless.

Lol this man is talking shit like he isn't the only man in ufc history to beg another man for mercy. The same shit in bus person had Conor begging for mercy. Ofcourse he can't let this go his manhood was taken that night.

Back