• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor searches up 6 year old Islam Makhachev tweet, responds and deletes tweet.

Conrad is legit slippling into severe mental illness. It's kind of depressing that 5 years ago he put on a flawless performance to win the belt off Eddie, and now he's sitting home wasted scrolling 6 year old social media posts from his glory days and trying to type out comebacks 6 years after they were posted.

This is why I've always said khabib was the one who broke Conor. The guy is now literally going through 5 year old tweets from training partners, we know how he spends his time.

Naybe he'd hired Finished, or some other nuthugger to do it for him.

Maybe...

I'm not saying this to be hateful,but this is my honest point of view

Conor will either be In prison or found dead within 5 years

Despite my history of disliking the guy, I don't want it to happen to him. Despite being richer than King Solomon and having huge success in his career,it's clear to see the guy is not happy and has deep mental issues.

Maybe I'm going a little ott,but at best the guy is certainly bipolar and has substance abuse issues

I genuinely hope he gets himself sorted for his kids sake. It was fun trolling him a a while back,but the guy is mentally ill

Have any of you come to realize that maybe one of Conor's million followers possibly @'d him to this old ass tweet and made it relevant again?

Also, pretty sure he's mocking Islam/Khabib's broken English with this incoherent tweet.

It's amazing to watch all these haters not understand that Conor's just set up his next big pay day, who happens to be ranked #5 (or was prior to his win last weekend). A fight he shouldn't be getting at this stage but will if he makes the UFC interested in it. Dana had said Islam needs to fight a top 3 opponent, but he'll waive that away if he thinks Conor does better numbers. And beating Conor makes Islam the star he needs to become if he wants to be champion as the man's got the personality of a wet blanket (hence making him need another win even though he's won 9).

And if Conor wins he gets his title shot because he just beat #5 (or higher if Islam goes up), or manages to drag Khabib out of retirement because you know he'll say something about Dagestani Rats and hiding in retirement. Either way it's a massive payday.

And if he loses well he's got the excuse of coming back from his injury against a top ranked opponent who was a stylistically bad matchup on top of that. It'll get brushed away easier than if he were coming in off wins, just like the Khabib loss was. Lives to fight another day, assuming he does, and this time he'll get some scrub he can dust to ride off into the sunset off of, or catapult another big fight.

This is why Conor is a millionaire and you guys are not. Ya'll want him returning against the likes of Ferguson, Hooker, Dariush, and it just doesn't do the numbers Conor wants.

I'm not saying this to be hateful,but this is my honest point of view

Conor will either be In prison or found dead within 5 years

Despite my history of disliking the guy, I don't want it to happen to him. Despite being richer than King Solomon and having huge success in his career,it's clear to see the guy is not happy and has deep mental issues.

Maybe I'm going a little ott,but at best the guy is certainly bipolar and has substance abuse issues

I genuinely hope he gets himself sorted for his kids sake. It was fun trolling him a a while back,but the guy is mentally ill
I tend to agree with you, but the Italian DJ interview was telling. Apparently when Conor attacked the dude out of nowhere, the guards threw Conor against the wall and acted like they did it 100x before. It sounds like he does this alot and that they are there as much for protecting Conor from hurting others and himself than others hurting him. You wonder A) what they have seen and B) how long they can keep him out of trouble vs the law catching up

I also think there as some truth to the rape thing and that Dee was livid after and possibly asked for Conor to be 'chaperoned' - apparently she was friends with the girl too and we know that Conor did not deny the sex, he just said that it was rough and consensual. The issue is he can keep bailing himself out - 'rules for thee but not for me' - but his behavior gets more and more erratic.

It is the worst type of hopeless situation possible, as he owns a whiskey company but can not hold his drink! It sounds like he completely loses it...hopefully he does not beat the kids or wife.

And aint it ironic how similar he and Jones act with the deleted tweets. law trouble, and both are "engaged" to baby mamas but will not marry them and cheat on them too?

LMFAO christ, Canor is the gift that keeps on giving! Dude is unhinged at this point! Hilarious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back