Media Conor posts statement on social media about pulling out of UFC 303

I heard he put a big bet on Spain to win the Euros. Pays a million apparently. Wonder if that's his way of attempting to recoup lost earnings!

Spain 3-0 up against Croatia at half time, maybe Mystic Mac is back lol

Still no mention of what the injury was - maybe they don't want people knowing what it is because it'd cast doubt on his viability in future fights and damage his ability to sell tickets
A lot of fighters never say what the actual injury is.

Still no mention of what the injury was - maybe they don't want people knowing what it is because it'd cast doubt on his viability in future fights and damage his ability to sell tickets
I think the opposite. If I don’t know why he was out im not committing to tickets, flights, etc in the future

I remember when I was a younger man, I use to indulge heavily in booze and some other things. One night I went a little too crazy and was in rough shape. I had work that morning and the intense dread and anxiety of having to go in after going on a bender seemed impossible. So what did I do, I made up an excuse, got out of work, and returned to partying. The intense relief of shafting my responsibilities was blissful and I’m sure that’s what Conor is experiencing X100.

Not surprising he didn’t disclose his injury. Just a guess, but from his instagram picture from the doctors office it looks like he’s seeing an orthopedic doctor…so probably issue with his leg?

Back