News Conor posts charming picture of her girlfriend feeding Junior

if all this with conor cheating around is true, then i guess i feel bad for dee. she was with him since the beginning, and now that is apparently cheating around, it's pretty messed up for her. on the other hand, she needs to figure out whether that lavish lifestyle is worth being made to look like a fool. i don't know. i've never been that rich, but i don't see how anyone could live with that type of shame.

worlds hottest women ?
have you seen the mother of his other kid ?
1_Terri-Murray-with-Conor-McGregor.jpg

she looks like any other pasty Irish malnourished and sick looking gal...
now if you tell me he gave the D to Rita Ora, i'll agree with you, but in the mean time, he's getting nothing but ginger drunk irish girls, weather they consent or not...

To be fair, at least he is banging females.

3YMYIPK.jpg

love.png
Not saying its wrong or anything.

You should excuse yourself from human society, you fucking donkey.

You think

“you really think conor needs to rape any chick to get sex?”

is a good argument for him not having raped that girl.

You Forrest Gump, dumb mfer.

lets see...extremely rich...has women throwing themselves at him all the time...yes, he doesn't need to date rape any girl to get sex...you're a beta woman defender..i hate people like you...stand up for fellow males everywhere...stop being a white knight.

Was this before or after he cheated on her?

lets see...extremely rich...has women throwing themselves at him all the time...yes, he doesn't need to date rape any girl to get sex...you're a beta woman defender..i hate people like you...stand up for fellow males everywhere...stop being a white knight.

You interpret my post as defending women? LMFAO. I thought you were borderline retarded, but you are a full blown retard. Dumb Forrest Gump muthafucker. Your mother regrets the day she didn't abort you. Were you yellow carded for being a donkey?

And even if I was defending women, you are white knighting for a male a rich MMA fighter. What's worse?

You really can't see how fucking retarded you are?

You interpret my post as defending women? LMFAO. I thought you were borderline retarded, but you are a full blown retard. Dumb Forrest Gump muthafucker. Your mother regrets the day she didn't abort you. Were you yellow carded for being a donkey?

And even if I was defending women, you are white knighting for a male a rich MMA fighter. What's worse?

You really can't see how fucking retarded you are?

retarded for giving a guy the benefit of the doubt...you seem to automatically think someone is guilty, cause of an accusation...yet you call me retarded..haha like women never make false claims? I stand by everything I wrote...

Back