News Conor posts charming picture of her girlfriend feeding Junior

OP confirmed basement dweller Conor nut hugger. Another post, another thread, another waste of internet space.

Go write Conor a love song OP and let us know if he gets back to you.

Buttressing his “I’m a loving family man” defense.

Same reason you don't need to post here, yet you do. Just because.

Dumbass Conortards...

You and Conor should both stop: him raping, you posting. Spare us of your stupidity.

just like americans..thinking an accusation is evidence and means your guilty...certainly wouldn't want you on any jury...

I love Conor but Dee is bang average. No wonder he’s always feeding GOAT dick to the worlds hottest women.

Poor Conor.
don't think those women wanted goat dicks. no wonder he keeps getting charged with crimes!

He hired a PR agent again after this he's a potential sex-offender thing. Shocking. Has no one seen Entourage? Does no one understand exactly how calculated this shit is? Gtfoh with this PR bs. Is their kid not supposed to eat food? You think Conor took that pic? He has nothing to with this lol.

just like americans..thinking an accusation is evidence and means your guilty...certainly wouldn't want you on any jury...

You should excuse yourself from human society, you fucking donkey.

You think

“you really think conor needs to rape any chick to get sex?”

is a good argument for him not having raped that girl.

You Forrest Gump, dumb mfer.

s-l300.jpg

OP confirmed basement dweller Conor nut hugger. Another post, another thread, another waste of internet space.

Glad to see that Conor is enjoying his "retirement" with his beautiful family. Can't wait Juniors debut in fight game if he choose to follow Conor's steps.

dude, Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

side note, that his boy looks a lot like the kid the other chick accused him of fathering........ hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let’s talk shit about him, his wife, and kid because were sad, fat, and miserable!

He’s not married....

I recently found that out... I referred to her as his wife and was promptly corrected... But I never fact checked that... so be sure that you do...

Glad to see that Conor is enjoying his "retirement" with his beautiful family. Can't wait Juniors debut in fight game if he choose to follow Conor's steps.

wunder why he not posting a photo with a wife. he trys to say he a family man but to be he looks like a guy with babies mommas.

UFC Haiku:

Threads rise and fall, like April rain

Junior needs feeding
Dana is red

still haven't married huh
Why buy the cow when the milk is free?

But seriously, when I read that title the first image that came to my mind was Conor's girlfriend feeding Junior Dos Santos. And that photo makes it look like Dee's missing some teeth.

He’s such a good boyfriend and a dad when he’s not coked out, hammered and fucking other women.

I hope I can be a deadbeat like him one day

Back