News Conor posts charming picture of her girlfriend feeding Junior

Let’s talk shit about him, his wife, and kid because were sad, fat, and miserable!

The way he treats them makes it free game. The boy will grow up a cuck with feminine traits because his father doesn't love him enough to be there.

The way he treats them makes it free game. The boy will grow up a cuck with feminine traits because his father doesn't love him enough to be there.

You sound like your speaking from experience. Sorry to hear that <3

worlds hottest women ?
have you seen the mother of his other kid ?
1_Terri-Murray-with-Conor-McGregor.jpg

she looks like any other pasty Irish malnourished and sick looking gal...
now if you tell me he gave the D to Rita Ora, i'll agree with you, but in the mean time, he's getting nothing but ginger drunk irish girls, weather they consent or not...

He fucks whatever he wants kid. A real mans man.

I wanna see him with both his kids... and the babies momma's. A real family portrait.

Because we aren't rapists.

rapists? according to what evidence? you really think conor needs to rape any chick to get sex? if that chick was with him, in his hotel or wherever, she knew exactly what was going to happen...you can't have sex, regret it, then claim rape...doesn't work that way...and you can't believe every single accusation that comes out...women are notorious for making false claims....

So am I the only one that noticed Conor was called a female in the title?

rapists? according to what evidence? you really think conor needs to rape any chick to get sex? if that chick was with him, in his hotel or wherever, she knew exactly what was going to happen...you can't have sex, regret it, then claim rape...doesn't work that way...and you can't believe every single accusation that comes out...women are notorious for making false claims....

Except the police said she was beaten, traumatised and a credible victim. According to that evidence. Rape apologist.

you really think conor needs to rape any chick to get sex?

Same reason you don't need to post here, yet you do. Just because.

Dumbass Conortards...

You and Conor should both stop: him raping, you posting. Spare us of your stupidity.

Glad to see that Conor is enjoying his "retirement" with his beautiful family. Can't wait Juniors debut in fight game if he choose to follow Conor's steps.

of course he posts that. trying to make him look like a pure honorable family man to overshadow all that ugly stuff....

Let’s talk shit about him, his wife, and kid because were sad, fat, and miserable!
or because his PR agent is advising him to try and post a very innocent happy family picture all of a sudden...i wonder why

Back