Conor playing subtle mind games with Floyd.

Metal_Daze

Geonor St Gregor
@Silver
Reaction score
Look at this pic:
C0NFGrFXEAA9xkO.jpg

When it came out, the first reaction was: "Conor is so fake, he's pretending to read the newspaper." Then, people analysed his attire and there was a switch: "Conor is trolling. Look at him wearing sandals over white socks then tucking his pants into the socks. That's trolling 101."

A new theory has emerged today:

What if Conor was subtle enough to play that game? No mention of Floyd in the original post, not a thing about boxing. Yet, the fact that he's holding the paper upside down might be a diss at Floyd, whose struggle with reading is public knowledge.

What do you think Sherbros? Is Conor a virtuoso in mind games or am I just in desperate need to get laid?

McGregor has really gotten to Floyd. It's clear as day.

So much so that Mayweather has had to employ the bitter Nate Diaz to try and upset Conor but even that didn't work.

Conor doesn't give a fuck about Floyd.

I might be the only one that thinks McGregor and Floyd are friends / working together.

This was talked about like two weeks ago when the pic was first posted. Did you really think you were "breaking" new Conor news on SD? Lol.

Two fighters who are best when countering. This fight would be a snoozefest. Would still buy tho just like I did for the pacman Floyd fight.

Floyd has 300 million reasons not to give a fuck. Who cares about not being able to read when you can make that sort of money to fight? McGregor to Floyd is like a Ford to a Lamborghini

Look at this pic:
C0NFGrFXEAA9xkO.jpg

When it came out, the first reaction was: "Conor is so fake, he's pretending to read the newspaper." Then, people analysed his attire and there was a switch: "Conor is trolling. Look at him wearing sandals over white socks then tucking his pants into the socks. That's trolling 101."

What if Conor was subtle enough to play that game? No mention of Floyd in the original post, not a thing about boxing. Yet, the fact that he's holding the paper upside down might be a diss at Floyd, whose struggle with reading is public knowledge.

What do you think Sherbros? Is Conor a virtuoso in mind games or am I just in desperate need to get laid?

I think you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7.

It's far simpler than that. Irish people are known for being thick as shit. He just thought the paper was meant to be read that way.

McGregor has really gotten to Floyd. It's clear as day.

So much so that Mayweather has had to employ the bitter Nate Diaz to try and upset Conor but even that didn't work.

Conor doesn't give a fuck about Floyd.
lol

Look at this pic:
C0NFGrFXEAA9xkO.jpg

If you have to do that much explaining to diss someone, the diss sucked. People should get it right away like calling Conor McTap or Quitter McGregor. This is just another picture of Colin yet again posing trying to make rich people think he's rich too.

It's far simpler than that. Irish people are known for being thick as shit. He just thought the paper was meant to be read that way.

Replace "Irish" with "black American", "Mexican", or "Arab" and you suddenly wouldn't feel as comfortable saying shit like that, I bet.

Wow i missed it conor does do deez subtle things, and the minkjacket was something a philly boxer wore which flew over eddies head.

He should beat his girlfriend now as another subtle jab at Floyd.

Sounds like an Irish guy stole your boyfriend. Your bum soul is oozing bitterness

Back