Conor playing subtle mind games with Floyd.

What game?

Floyd is the best.

Conor just says he is.

I think you missed his point. He was saying "playing the game" in reference to trash talk and media promo. Floyd has never been the kind of guy to post a "viral" video on twitter but Conor can play that game. In the trash talk department (promo, social media, interviews), we have to admit it: Conor has supplanted Floyd.

Read his post:

Wouldn't doubt it tbh, both know how to play the game to the fullest.

He was answering to a guy who speculated that Conor and Floyd are working together. I don't think they are but their behavior would make sense if they were.

Tapping like a btch is always ok when you tap to someone who has also tapped like a btch. Law of attraction man.
in that case, its prob okay to be illiterate as long as you are surrounded by others who cant read - actually its less about wanting to read, its prob a decision they make - society is too intrusive - just being unable to read prob helps stay in your shell - they could learn anytime they want, they just want to

You'd have to be a bit of a fool if you didn't think these two were just playing the media / public for their own gain.

I'm a Conor fan and I have zero interest in this rubbish.

I think you missed his point. He was saying "playing the game" in reference to trash talk and media promo. Floyd has never been the kind of guy to post a "viral" video on twitter but Conor can play that game. In the trash talk department (promo, social media, interviews), we have to admit it: Conor has supplanted Floyd.

Read his post:

He was answering to a guy who speculated that Conor and Floyd are working together. I don't think they are but their behavior would make sense if they were.

{<redford}

in that case, its prob okay to be illiterate as long as you are surrounded by others who cant read - actually its less about wanting to read, its prob a decision they make - society is too intrusive - just being unable to read prob helps stay in your shell - they could learn anytime they want, they just want to
I'm sorry but no. Your original example only works for people who call fighters btch like you did. It doesn't work in real life because in real life, you wouldn't call a fighter btch.

I don't think of Conor or Nate as btches. I only entered your trash realm because I know it's the only way you can understand. No harm done, carry on.

Replace "Irish" with "black American", "Mexican", or "Arab" and you suddenly wouldn't feel as comfortable saying shit like that, I bet.

No I'm British and they are regularly the brunt of jokes i.e 'There was an Englishman, an Irishman and a Scotsman'.

i love how the Media and nuthuggers always spin things

I'm still confused about why McGreggor's sack gobbling contingent actually want Floyd to fight their boy.

It's like being a fan of a prize pig and clamoring for it to get taken to the slaughterhouse.

Makes no sense.

Unless you just like fresh-killed Irish bacon.

Two fighters who are best when countering. This fight would be a snoozefest. Would still buy tho just like I did for the pacman Floyd fight.
Conor is good at countering, but he takes the fight to people. I'm not even a fan, but let's be real...

McGregor has really gotten to Floyd. It's clear as day.

So much so that Mayweather has had to employ the bitter Nate Diaz to try and upset Conor but even that didn't work.

Conor doesn't give a fuck about Floyd.

I don't think he is gotten to. Mayweather sees what is quite possibly the easiest payday of his career. He will make a ton of money and show the world how remedial MMA boxing is.

I'm sorry but no. Your original example only works for people who call fighters btch like you did. It doesn't work in real life because in real life, you wouldn't call a fighter btch.

I don't think of Conor or Nate as btches. I only entered your trash realm because I know it's the only way you can understand. No harm done, carry on.

i was just summarizing the arguments they were making toward each other - floyd keeps saying conor tapped like a btch and ronda / conor harp on how floyd cant read - people who see my posts know i respect fighters and dont talk of them that way - but you carry on with making me out to whatever you want me to be

i was just summarizing the arguments they were making toward each other - floyd keeps saying conor tapped like a btch and ronda / conor harp on how floyd cant read - people who see my posts know i respect fighters and dont talk of them that way - but you carry on with making me out to whatever you want me to be
Roger that. I rarely remember specific posters so I have to go with what I read on the moment. Calling a fighter btch is a no-no in my book but I have done it too for emphasis and shock effect. You have redeemed yourself with this post and I even think I gave you a like in another thread minutes ago.

If the post was good, I don't care who wrote it: I like it.

Back