Conor on Aldo / Alvarez: "They're on their hands and knees begging"

Didn't Nate refuse to fight anyone other than Conor at UFC 200? He knows what the money fight is.

Yes he did and yes he does. But I wouldn't necessarily qualify that as "begging." Nate even said during that same press conference that he didn't ask for the rematch.

The entire reason the rematch materialized is primarily because of Conor.

Aldo isnt begging for shit.... he doesnt give a fuck if conor gets stripped or what.

He just want to fight for the belt.

Aldo does care. He said it himself, that he'd meet Conor @ 155, if he doesn't go back to FW. He said the belt means nothing, he wants that loss back.

Aldo does care. He said it himself, that he'd meet Conor @ 155, if he doesn't go back to FW. He said the belt means nothing, he wants that loss back.
never heard that in my life.... care to post links?

Yes he did and yes he does. But I wouldn't necessarily qualify that as "begging." Nate even said during that same press conference that he didn't ask for the rematch.

The entire reason the rematch materialized is primarily because of Conor.
Fair enough.

He's turning into the Donald Trump of MMA. Last week he said that the 145 division was praying that he didn't come back and now he's saying that they're begging he will. Both statements got like ten threads made about them.... Make MMA Great Again...

lol nope

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/dana-w...ch-because-conor-mcgregor-is-obsessed-with-it

“Conor is obsessed with this rematch,” White said. “I don’t know why, but he is. It’s just his type of personality. He’s obsessed with it. He’s obsessed with fighting Diaz again – at 170 pounds.”

They both wanted the rematch, Diaz had the opportunity for a replacement fight @ 200 but he was like screw that, its either McGregor or I'm going on my holidays.

are you gonna make a case? or just gonna throw that non-argument out there?

Have you been living under a rock for the last year?

We will get McGregor even if it's in the streets.

He has to lose. Otherwise, they will do a third fight. I’m rooting for him to lose, of course. If he wins, they will do another rematch with Nate, and that’s bad. He has to lose. He has to lose. He will lose.

Aldo isnt begging for shit.... he doesnt give a fuck if conor gets stripped or what.

He just want to fight for the belt.
True he just wants the belt. I'm sure he wants no parts of McGregor again

and for good reason

never heard that in my life.... care to post links?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/3...t-retire-before-fighting-conor-mcgregor-again

"We catch him in the street," Aldo said during a UFC 200 media day in Rio de Janeiro, asked what he would do if McGregor never returned to his division. "No matter how, we will fight. F--k it."

And if the Irishman vacates his featherweight belt after UFC 202, after his rematch with Nate Diaz, Aldo is willing to move up to fight him.

"No way," the Brazilian said when asked about the possibility of retiring without fighting McGregor again. "Only if he stops fighting. As long as he’s in the UFC, this fight will happen. That’s a fact. We will get the belt back and be champion again.

"We’ll move up. The UFC will do this fight. It doesn’t matter at which weight. I don’t care."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...terim-ufc-belt-means-conor-mcgregor-purgatory

“I’m prepared," Aldo said in the post-fight press conference. "We can fight right now if he wanted to. We’re just going to have to see if he keeps his word, and if he doesn’t show up, I’m just going to have to see him somewhere else to fight him.”

They both wanted the rematch, just for different reasons. Nate wanted a fatter payday and Conor wanted to avenge the loss.

Nate begged for another payday
Nope. Conor begged for the rematch and Nate said, "If you want it, pay me".
Otherwise, dude was going on vacation. Dana publicly stated he was doubtful if Nate would ever fight again after that last fight.
He knew it was because they didn't want to pay Nate that kind of money, but if they didn't Conor was going to make the UFC look like shit on social media.

I'll never understand the Conor nut huggers. Every other champ gets shit for not defending the belt frequently. Conor thinks people should have to beg for him to defend.

I will be glad to see Nate choke this manlet again.

Anyone else interested in Aldo vs Diaz at LW?

Funny what he had to say about Aldo, but the reality of that is if he wants to beat Nate he's going to have to employ a similar strategy and he will attempt to do so.

Conor regurgitating his usual lines.....how not exciting.

Like he begged Nate for the rematch.
giphy.gif

Back