Conor on Aldo / Alvarez: "They're on their hands and knees begging"

They both wanted the rematch, just for different reasons. Nate wanted a fatter payday and Conor wanted to avenge the loss.
This, in a nutshell.

I'll never understand the Conor nut huggers. Every other champ gets shit for not defending the belt frequently. Conor thinks people should have to beg for him to defend.

I will be glad to see Nate choke this manlet again.
this.

Have you been living under a rock for the last year?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/3...t-retire-before-fighting-conor-mcgregor-again

"We catch him in the street," Aldo said during a UFC 200 media day in Rio de Janeiro, asked what he would do if McGregor never returned to his division. "No matter how, we will fight. F--k it."

And if the Irishman vacates his featherweight belt after UFC 202, after his rematch with Nate Diaz, Aldo is willing to move up to fight him.

"No way," the Brazilian said when asked about the possibility of retiring without fighting McGregor again. "Only if he stops fighting. As long as he’s in the UFC, this fight will happen. That’s a fact. We will get the belt back and be champion again.

"We’ll move up. The UFC will do this fight. It doesn’t matter at which weight. I don’t care."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...terim-ufc-belt-means-conor-mcgregor-purgatory

“I’m prepared," Aldo said in the post-fight press conference. "We can fight right now if he wanted to. We’re just going to have to see if he keeps his word, and if he doesn’t show up, I’m just going to have to see him somewhere else to fight him.”

I dont see anything there that any other fighter wouldnt say.

If you need to stretch it that hard, you are an undeniable conor nuthugger and should firstly remove his cock from your mouths

If Conor loses to Nate he will rematch Aldo.

Then he will rematch Aldo again :)

His next 2 big fights are guaranteed.

And if he wins the Aldo trilogy then he will continue the "second coming" of Conor.

Then he will rematch Nate again but "as a new fighter".

This dude has it locked like 5 fights in advance.

It's like opportunities and story lines just magically get created around him. Good job Conor, very good job.

I dont see anything there that any other fighter wouldnt say.

If you need to stretch it that hard, you are an undeniable conor nuthugger and should firstly remove his cock from your mouths

You don't see anything there because you are biased and clueless.

Lol at Cloner criticizing Aldo for his fight against Frankie. Can't take what he says seriously after he avoided defending his belt against Frankie like the plague.

Just defend your belt and shut your pie hole Conor.

How do you talk shit about others when you got tapped in 2 ?

I hope his mind is fragmented. I hope he has alot on his plate. I hope the pressure will be insane. There's alot at stake. And Nate doesn't have a thing in the world to lose in this fight. And nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose.

Especially when the pressure and expectations around Conor will be more than they ever have been.

I say he fucking folds under the weight. With help from Nate, of course.

Nate by sub in round 4.

LOL. Aldo is obsessed with Conor, , are you kidding me?

Aldo just wants to smash him and get his belt back and could give two fucks about Conor afterwards. It has been annoying watching Conor avoid the rematch. Conor will be done after Nate smashes him a second time and then Aldo wins the rematch.

Aldo just wants to smash him and get his belt back and could give two fucks about Conor afterwards. It has been annoying watching Conor avoid the rematch. Conor will be done after Nate smashes him a second time and then Aldo wins the rematch.

Conor is the only blemish on Aldo's entire career and it's a huge blemish. Conor disrespected and humiliated Aldo for over a year, called his shot, and slept him in record time. More people know Jose Aldo as the guy that got KO'd by Conor than the MMA legend that he is.

Anyone who tries to act like Aldo can take or leave a fight with Conor is out of their mind.

If Conor loses he'll have to fight Aldo. I don't really see any way around that unless he vacates his belt, which he won't do if he loses. If Conor wins, I feel the opposite. Conor has no interest in fighting Aldo again after the insane amount of time he spent building that fight up. If Conor wins he's going to use all the leverage he has to fight Alvarez for the 155 title at MSG. Whether he gets it or not...we'll see.

You mean fighters want to make the most money?!!!

Whatever happened to pride?

Back