Conor needs to leave his camp

Conor trains in the SBG Ireland gym and its not where he should be. Conor needs to part of a team of world class mma fighters so that he can pushed to new levels. Dont get me wrong SBG Ireland has great facilities and their main gym has world class facilities. But their head coach - John Kavanagh and Conors training partners arent world class and Conor needs to depart to achieve his full potential.

I am the one.

Dont ever fuckin procreate

This is just dumb logic.

GSP was destroying guys and got all the way to a title shot with his first gym.

But then he lost and realized he needed to expand his game and get better trainers and training partners.

Once he went to Jackson and Firas he became one of the GOAT instead of just a great fighter.

Conor is successful with SBG but he'd obviously be better off and improve more at a camp with a lot more UFC-level partners and trainers.
Did his karate school and dad get him to a title shot? Pretty sure it was Firas and Jackson.

Connor is like Ronda in this regard. They are so ahead of competition that they will be at the top with any camp.

His team is doing very well in the ufc, so far McGregor has won all his fights in the ufc in spectacular fashion. why change what isn't broken

Did his karate school and dad get him to a title shot? Pretty sure it was Firas and Jackson.

No GSP just trained with some local gym, in fact he didn't even join jackson's until after the Serra loss. But he joined Firas a couple fights prior to that.

I don't know why people are so angry, what TS is suggesting is true, look at any champion in modern UFC history and like 99.9% of them transitioned to a major gym, it's clearly the best way to be successful.

Another 'GOATness' 'Connor Bless' bollock.
I though we were being serious

I've literally never said any of those things. Do you find it hard scouring out thing's to hate?
(Glad I'm not the only one who always misses the second "t" in "thought" though)

I sensed that Conor is loyal to SBGi and JK. His loyalty may prevent him moving but if ever loses a title shot, it will make him very tempted to move to a new camp.

I am the one.

Hes undefeated and has alot of hungry talented up and coming fighters around him, a great coach who is also a close friend, one of his main training partners is gunnar nelson,If he loses to Aldo (one of the p4p best) it will be because its ALDO, not because of the camp that got him to no1 contender status.

I remember when people thought Weidman needed to leave Serra-Longo to be successful. TOP KEK. That camp is what got him this successful, I think he knows what he's doing.

Conor Bless.

I remember when people thought Weidman needed to leave Serra-Longo to be successful. TOP KEK. That camp is what got him this successful, I think he knows what he's doing.

Conor Bless.

Who ever said Weidman should leave that camp? They've been producing UfC talent for years all the way back to Pete Sell and Serra.

SBG hasn't, they've just recently got their first fighters ever in the UFC. The difference is night and day.

I think Conor addresses this in one of the many videos about him. He basically saya he doesnt believe in the whole "leave your home to go train somewhere else" thing. He says he belives in his camp and to leave would be a mistake.

Who ever said Weidman should leave that camp? They've been producing UfC talent for years all the way back to Pete Sell and Serra.

SBG hasn't, they've just recently got their first fighters ever in the UFC. The difference is night and day.

Plenty of people were saying it, go look at the threads. And who besides Serra had they produced that was good before Weidman. Go ahead, I'll wait.

So far, his camp proved you wrong.
Have you ever stopped to think about it? :)

+1 to this.

TS, ever heard of the phrase "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

If you identify any real issues then go ahead, but to me it seems like Conor is rising faster than anyone has ever, so why would you think there's any issue?

Conor trains in the SBG Ireland gym and its not where he should be. Conor needs to part of a team of world class mma fighters so that he can pushed to new levels. Dont get me wrong SBG Ireland has great facilities and their main gym has world class facilities. But their head coach - John Kavanagh and Conors training partners arent world class and Conor needs to depart to achieve his full potential.

I am the one.

Rory McDonald, is going to Ireland to learn from them... Get it through your head a bit and listen Slowly. TRISTAR. THE TRISTAR GYM. The big chain of MMA gyms Tristar. GSP'S TRISTAR. That he never left and always have been with since childhood.
Is not inviting Conor's coach or Connor, they are flying there for to LEARN SOMETHING NEW.

let me guess go to Jackson's? god some of you will regurgitate the same gay shit over and over

Plenty of people were saying it, go look at the threads. And who besides Serra had they produced that was good before Weidman. Go ahead, I'll wait.

They've had multiple fighters in the UFC. And just Serra is better than anyone SBG has ever produced, lol.

Vilante, Sell, Cummo, Costas, Gordon, Iaquinta, etc.

That's much more than SBG can say. Also Weidman trains in the NY area where guys constantly jump between gyms, Renzo's academy has a who's-who of guys that can include Edgar and GSP and Weidman trains there all the time.

I don't know how you can argue Serra-Longo isn't better than SBG, they had guys in the UFC before SBG even existed I'm pretty sure lol.

Conor is obviously a good fighter, he'll be successful at SBG, but if you don't think he could improve his game by getting better higher-level training partners you're kidding yourself.

part of the reason Stann retired is he wanted to stay close to his family but the Atlanta gym close to him wasn't high enough level for him to keep competing in his mind, and they had more UFC-level talent than SBG - it was Roan Carnerio's gym I forget the name.

Conor has improved with each UFC fight he's had and the sky is the limit. He doesn't need to change anything yet.

If anything fighters should be going to SBG to be test dummies for Conor to practice with.

Ridiculous thread. SBG have a great record so far in the UFC, not to mention Cage Warriors. Their fighters train with pro boxers at Paschal Collins' gym. They've also been vacuuming up medals at BJJ tournaments in Europe. Rory MacDonald has expressed his desire to train at SBG and he says they're the "cutting edge" of several aspects of MMA. Plus, from day one, Conor has said he'll always remain loyal to SBG and John Kavanagh.

Back