Conor needs to leave his camp

tomjones

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor trains in the SBG Ireland gym and its not where he should be. Conor needs to part of a team of world class mma fighters so that he can pushed to new levels. Dont get me wrong SBG Ireland has great facilities and their main gym has world class facilities. But their head coach - John Kavanagh and Conors training partners arent world class and Conor needs to depart to achieve his full potential.

I am the one.

Conor trains in the SBG Ireland gym and its not where he should be. Conor needs to part of a team of world class mma fighters so that he can pushed to new levels. Dont get me wrong SBG Ireland has great facilities and their main gym has world class facilities. But their head coach - John Kavanagh and Conors training partners arent world class and Conor needs to depart to achieve his full potential.

I am the one.

So far, his camp proved you wrong.
Have you ever stopped to think about it? :)

Do you want to see the first death in the octagon or what?

That camp will be enough for the title.

His team are around 13-2 in the UFC, I think he'll be alright.

Yea, that helped Dustin a lot.

Maybe other MMA fighters need to join SBG to improve.

UFCs rising star.

12 fight win streak, 4 in the UFC.

Slated to fight Jose Aldo with a win over Siver.

Needs to change camp.

Give your fucking head a shake.

Loyalty is one of his many attributes.

I sensed that Conor is loyal to SBGi and JK. His loyalty may prevent him moving but if ever loses a title shot, it will make him very tempted to move to a new camp.

I am the one.

I sensed that Conor is loyal to SBGi and JK. His loyalty may prevent him moving but if ever loses a title shot, it will make him very tempted to move to a new camp.

I am the one.

i doubt it

this shows how little you know about the GOAT, he prides himself on staying with his camp and country.

he mocked porier for leaving his camp/hometown and said that true champions dont do things like that

Staying in the same camp ended up being shitty for the former GOAT.

So far, his camp proved you wrong.
Have you ever stopped to think about it? :)

This is just dumb logic.

GSP was destroying guys and got all the way to a title shot with his first gym.

But then he lost and realized he needed to expand his game and get better trainers and training partners.

Once he went to Jackson and Firas he became one of the GOAT instead of just a great fighter.

Conor is successful with SBG but he'd obviously be better off and improve more at a camp with a lot more UFC-level partners and trainers.

Might be one of the stupidest threads ever put out there. Have you ever thought that maybe this camp is why he's so good is because they don't make him a cookie cutter type mma fighter?

I don't like the head coach as he seems so delusional, but Conor should stay there, SBG must be doing something right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back