Conor: "Nate shrank, I was almost talking to Nick more than I was talking to Nate"

Don't be fucking naive about preference treatment brah.

Don't be naive about how the world works, it's called business, Conor is an asset that creates revenue so you invest and protect it. I don't see what the controversy is.

How can so many different guys claim to be the most tested gut in the UFC? Vitor and Overeem are certainly tested more than him, Aldo was tested more than him before and after their fight.

Nice little interview, thanks for sharing TS.....I would love to hear someone ask Conor about the Stem-Cell Therapy he received before the Mendes fight...would be interesting to hear what he says on the matter.
Why would it be interesting? Please explain this conspiracy?

The haters have embarrassed themselves at record levels in the last 2 days.

Then why do you look like a midget next to him, Conor?

20160224052946_McGregor_Diaz27.JPG

And morons out there actually think this little guy would do well against people that walk around 200 ibs.?

GTFOutta here.

That's funny. Conor's been sparring nonstop. Nate hasn't had a camp and will only have one for about three days. You're gonna pretend Nate isn't the bigger man here for taking this fight?

The whole situation is win/win for Nate. No one will judge him on his performance because of the late notice, and he's going to make some seriously big money.

The bigger man is Conor.

He didn't have to fight. He will be fighting a guy he hasn't been training for, will go up to an even higher weight division to accommodate his physically larger opponent, whilst also not demanding any kind of weight cut that could handicap his opponent and give himself an advantage. Who else does that?

If you think about it, Nate really hasn't done anything, other than agree to the fight.

when was the last time conor thought he did not get under an opponent's skin???

The funny thing was that Nate was commenting about the opponents that had pulled out when he began about steroids, but when Conor jumped on it like he was stung by a bee like "who's on steroids?" Nate went with it like "well you are too motherfucker, since you're asking and I don't have anything better" . It cracked me up.

The Diaz brothers do their talking in the Cage, in that they literally talk a lot while they are in the cage.

And he still couldn't articulate it well enough, so he was relegated to 'You're on steroids', rather than elaborating and saying something along the lines of: 'You've only been KO'ing midgets. You're all juiced up now. Just like your stature. How much HGH are you on? You mixing that with your coke binges too?'

I mean shit... That would have blown the roof off the fucking building, lol.
I think I've found the 3rd Diaz brother, don't give up your day job to become a comedy writer.

You actually made Nate's comments seem funny in comparison.

I think I've found the 3rd Diaz brother, don't give up your day job to become a comedy writer.

You actually made Nate's comments seem funny in comparison.

No prob, Cloner Jr.

Then why do you look like a midget next to him, Conor?

This picture makes me think nate has a better chance than most are giving him credit for. he's much taller and he fights long, might be harder for conor to find his range than people think, punching up might take some of the usual power out of conor's punches. nate might be able to catch him in something as he struggles to find his striking range.

20160224052946_McGregor_Diaz27.JPG

He's also smart enough to accuse everyone in the ufc of using steroids apparently

I think he kind of dug his own grave with this comment. Should not be received that positive in his own fight camp. I guess Shields and Melendez won`t invite him to a happy meal in the near future.

The whole situation is win/win for Nate. No one will judge him on his performance because of the late notice, and he's going to make some seriously big money.

The bigger man is Conor.

He didn't have to fight. He will be fighting a guy he hasn't been training for, will go up to an even higher weight division to accommodate his physically larger opponent, whilst also not demanding any kind of weight cut that could handicap his opponent and give himself an advantage. Who else does that?

If you think about it, Nate really hasn't done anything, other than agree to the fight.

true, he didnt have to fight. but if he wants the 5+ million he has to fight. and he's all about the $$$.
how can you think conor is the greatest fighter ever and simulaneously think its nothing for nate to take a fight with the greatest ever with days to train? you cant be on both sides of this one.

The new breed of heavies posters are pretty shit.

There was the TUF era; the Brock era; the FOX Era; Now there is the Cloner era.

I love 'em.

And he still couldn't articulate it well enough, so he was relegated to 'You're on steroids', rather than elaborating and saying something along the lines of: 'You've only been KO'ing midgets. You're all juiced up now. Just like your stature. How much HGH are you on? You mixing that with your coke binges too?'

I mean shit... That would have blown the roof off the fucking building, lol.

Be easy on him. At least he was able to articulate what a lot of people have been thinking, that Conor is on steroids. Did you also notice how subdued Conor was in this latest interview? Usually he is brash, but when it comes to steroids he gets a bit more defensive and hesitant to speak.

Back